What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Your Buff Club Priority Ranking?

I only have a beer budget. I'm retired and on a fixed income. The $100 donation to the women's basketball excellence fund is all I can afford each year. They are lucky to get that from me. When I was working, I did donate more.

that is great!.. all you can do is what you can afford!.. the problem with alot not all cu fans is they want top 25 results with just a dismal amount of $ spent on the program.

I only have a beer budget. I'm retired and on a fixed income. The $100 donation to the women's basketball excellence fund is all I can afford each year. They are lucky to get that from me. When I was working, I did donate more.

Buffgal...you are on my list for Rookie of the Year for showing up big time in support of the WBB.

I wish there were a thousand more like you, who make a commitment of passion and dollars to support the program you love. I suspect that if you ever need tickets to a Women's tournament game and get shut out due to priority rankings, there would be people in this very thread one PM away from helping you out.

Buffgal...you are on my list for Rookie of the Year for showing up big time in support of the WBB.

I wish there were a thousand more like you, who make a commitment of passion and dollars to support the program you love. I suspect that if you ever need tickets to a Women's tournament game and get shut out due to priority rankings, there would be people in this very thread one PM away from helping you out.

Hell yes.....well said. PM me.

Thank you all for the kind words. I brought in yesterday's mail today and saw what you have been talking about. I just made my 2013 donation online. I was confused that I no longer have the option to designate it towards WBB. So I did it in the comments.

Those who read the basketball section of the forum know that I have been attending the WBB games since the very first game, and, yes, that makes me old. I've seen it all and do love my team.

I live in Iowa now and attended the Illinois game with what appeared to be 8 other CU fans. Two were Kyleesha's family, one I see posting on twitter and I think the others were family members of Coach Lappe as one looked just like her. She grew up not that far away from Champaign, IL.

The WBB program has been good to me this year. They got me tickets to the Illinois game and said they would have done the same for the Omni Classic, but I have season tickets I do not use except that once per year. I'm planning on going to Arizona for those games. Hopefully, the trip will get me away from this frigid Iowa winter.

I have friends who have had season tickets since they were made available for WBB in 93, I think, and have never donated a penny.

I worked toward my MBA at CU but didn't finish, so I am not even a true alum. I lived in Boulder over 30 years and love the Buffs. It's as simple as that.

Another year later - did any of you guys move up?

Unfortunately for the Buffs there was lots of ticket holder turnover this year so slots opened up as people lost their accrued points.

Another year later - did any of you guys move up?

Unfortunately for the Buffs there was lots of ticket holder turnover this year so slots opened up as people lost their accrued points.

Cracked triple digits.

2400. Although I think the priority points matter less than I previously thought based on something I read in that packet they sent us last week. I don't have it on me right now, but I think I read that they actually give priority based on the current year's total donation before priority points.

For example, if person A has priority rank 2000 and their year's donation is $1k, and person B has priority rank 3000 and their year's donation is $1100, person B will be given first option for post season tickets, parking upgrades, ticket upgrades, etc.

Can anyone confirm or deny? I may have read it wrong or may be remembering wrong.

2891 / 9649 I hope Rick George see's the light and figures out a way to tear up the contract to play meaningless games with the sheep. The extra $$$ charged for that game in the season ticket package is stupid. Haven't attended that game in 4-5 years & I would prefer to donate those dollars to the Buff Club than use it towards a game at Mile High with csu

Good to see not much attrition in the top 1k

Just checked again and have now dropped back under 1000. Who knows where I land after cutting a check for the 2014 BuffClub and FB tickets.

Just checked again and have now dropped back under 1000. Who knows where I land after cutting a check for the 2014 BuffClub and FB tickets.

They must be in process of updating I dropped back 5 slots.

I haven't checked, but would assume mine went in the crapper after dropping football season tix this year after the brief move out of state.

My goal is to be Number 1! But I will need donors so I am announcing facility upgrades. I'm starting with new doors on the second floor to complete my "Door Upgrade" project. I have a five year plan divided into five 1 Year plans divided into 365 one day plans.

2400. Although I think the priority points matter less than I previously thought based on something I read in that packet they sent us last week. I don't have it on me right now, but I think I read that they actually give priority based on the current year's total donation before priority points.

For example, if person A has priority rank 2000 and their year's donation is $1k, and person B has priority rank 3000 and their year's donation is $1100, person B will be given first option for post season tickets, parking upgrades, ticket upgrades, etc.

Can anyone confirm or deny? I may have read it wrong or may be remembering wrong.
This is what made it easy to drop my season tickets when the girls started playing soccer on Saturday, eliminating my ability to go to most games. I can just write a mid-size check at some point down the road and have equal or better status than just plodding along spending money each year when I can't make many games.

This is what made it easy to drop my season tickets when the girls started playing soccer on Saturday, eliminating my ability to go to most games. I can just write a mid-size check at some point down the road and have equal or better status than just plodding along spending money each year when I can't make many games.

Two notes:

1.)They will not displace a current person who holds a tangible asset even if you jump them on the list. Ex: You write CU a 100K check and jump into the top 30, if no one leaves Franklin all you do is jump to #1 on the wait list.
2.) Rugged's understanding isnt exactly right it is based on annual giving not that years giving. Members of the buffclub who have or are committed to certain annual levels of giving have priority over 1-off givers at the same level.

Face it. These priority points aren't valuable in today's market place. It's not that hard to buy buff tickets.
but who knows when these will come in handy down the road?

Down the road, when CU is playing in the rose bowl, those points are going to come in handy.

buy low, sell high.

Face it. These priority points aren't valuable in today's market place. It's not that hard to buy buff tickets.
but who knows when these will come in handy down the road?

Down the road, when CU is playing in the rose bowl, those points are going to come in handy.

buy low, sell high.

Came in plenty handy when i got to: upgrade my basketball tickets, get assigned parking for basketball, and buy extra KU/UofA tickets.

Back