What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Your Buff Club Priority Ranking?

Came in plenty handy when i got to: upgrade my basketball tickets, get assigned parking for basketball, and buy extra KU/UofA tickets.
Came in handy for my friend who I convinced at the last minute to become a basketball season ticket holder for the first time. His accrued points for years of football season tickets shot him to the top of the waitlist, and he got tickets right before they sold out.

I'm convinced they monkey with the numbers and give more points towards those who donate $ vs. buying tickets. My dad had 4 tickets in Sec 107 for almost 40 consecutive years, yet when we would get seated in the 5th level for games at Invesco (vs. our 30 yard line seats in Folsom), we were told it was because he didn't have enough points to be on the lower level. It definitely did not add up.

The last 3-4 years they had going to the lower level as a seat upgrade - you had to pay extra to get down to the lower level regardless of your points. I am in the upper 10% and had to pay the upgrade to move to the lower level.

They have closed the latest round of priority point totals and despite giving a not insignificant amount of money in the past six months and renewing every ticket I had I went crashing backwards about 120 slots versus rising about 120 the 6 months prior on similar behavior - that means that in the past 6 months the foundation has been pulling in a lot of 4 and 5 figure donations.

They have closed the latest round of priority point totals and despite giving a not insignificant amount of money in the past six months and renewing every ticket I had I went crashing backwards about 120 slots versus rising about 120 the 6 months prior on similar behavior - that means that in the past 6 months the foundation has been pulling in a lot of 4 and 5 figure donations.
nice. RG getting the smaller fish too.

I made a pretty big jump. Hopefully I'll be in the top 1,000 by this time next year.

697 and that is a drop of a couple hundred spots. Some donations have definitely come in

Yeah i think small to mid-tier guys like you and I are going to be going backwards fast over the next 2 years I am at 250ish now just wish the calculator worked better than it does apparently 15 points would get me to #64 or #306 depending on how many times I hit submit.

I'm at 5,167 but have never had season tix. I make a few donations throughout the year but i have never checked my rank before so no telling how far I fell.

Re-visiting this thread. How is everyone looking in priority ranking coming in to this year? I just jumped from the 6k's to 1400's. I know with people donating to facilities and new premium seating sections there must have been some movement for most.

1,030 of 8,037, not sure which direction I am going.
2 football tickets with donation plus several cheap MBB tickets.
Have thrown a few small donations at them, but not so much as I send them lots of tuition currently.

3,168 of 8,037 - I have 2 football season tix and give the AD a few small donations each year (more this year with the bricks and SEI). I haven't kept track but I think the 8,037 number is larger than it has been I thought it was only 5K something a year or so ago (still too small a donor base unfortunately).

Ben vacillating between 150 and 250 for a while, at 163, but i am set to drop.

Back