What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Your dominant post-game emotion

Post-game, how'd you feel?

• Run of the mill CU-fan anger

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Extreme anger

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • apathy

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • at peace

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • nancy kerrigan "why me?!"

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • frustration

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • denial

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Nobody's jumping ship, you little douchetard. We're still here. Go be the Fan Police somwhere else, asshat.

Why don't you shut the **** up until you have some hair on your balls? **** off. I'm dead serious.
I just shaved them so you may need to check back in a week.

I just shaved them so you may need to check back in a week.

Eat a bag of dicks, die in a fire and pray that I never see your resume come across my desk. Cause you can bet your ass I would bring you in for an interview just to embarass you, but I would damn sure never even think of hiring you, you pretentious, presumptuous little mother****er.

Shouldn't you be at a party, cockbreath?

Eat a bag of dicks, die in a fire and pray that I never see your resume come across my desk. Cause you can bet your ass I would bring you in for an interview just to embarass you, but I would damn sure never even think of hiring you, you pretentious, presumptuous little mother****er.

What's your line of work?

I really don't know but I'm quite sure it isn't public relations. :lol:

I hate to say it, but this team lacks heart. Embo is right how many times does this team need to have the other team put their foot knee deep in the Buffs' collective *** before they decide they want to win. Washington frickin' St. just did you in your own crib. I don't even know what to say......

Who is jumping ship? You know nothing about me, or how many games I've attended, or how much money I've poured into the program over the years. You are in no position to judge, and you only further your reputation as a punk asshole in doing so. Now go play in traffic.
Everybody who can read over a third grade level knows you aren't jumping ship. Little boy fan cop loves the attention of being the resident fingernail on the chalk board.

Voted apathy, not sure if that really covers it. I'm beyond tired of the losing, and I'm numb to the losses at this point. Today's loss doesn't bother me, 'cause we've seen so many of them over the past few years and I've come to the realization that the team is just a really, really bad football team. We haven't been good for years and years and years. I don't see us being good for many, many years to come.

My closet isn't tall enough for me to hang myself, not that I would ever do that.

You mean you're not tall enough to reach the top rung?

Serioulsy. You're in college and you're still on Allbuffs at 9:15 on a Saturday? Do you want me to tell you what a vagina feels like?

You mean you're not tall enough to reach the top rung?

Serioulsy. You're in college and you're still on Allbuffs at 9:15 on a Saturday? Do you want me to tell you what a vagina feels like?
Nah my closet ring is about 6' and I'm 5'9" 5'10", not tall enough.

And it's early and I've been drinkin so **** off.

Complete ambivalence.

In my humble opinion, it's not even fair to start judging the coaching staff yet. There is a LONG road ahead and they were honestly left with a steaming pile of poop to work with. Not making excuses for anything but I just think as a fan I need to really temper my expectations for at least a couple of years. This team is so used to loosing and so used to doing poorly that they don't know anything better and that's how they play. It's going to be a massive re-building project to get this team from the dumps that Hawkins took them to.

I think the next couple of years are going to be a true test of patience.

First denial. No way that **** just happened. Then anger. That ****ing safety blew his coverage. Then I bargained. If only we hadn't ****ing passed on 3rd and 6. Then I became depressed. I wasted my whole afternoon on this ****. Finally I have accepted the fact that we suck and may not win again this year. Grief is a mofo.

Originally Posted by unbiasedtruth

so you reaching down in your pants and feeling yourself up......

Speaking of someone who should just go away. You here to defend your daddy Switzer again?

You gotta admit ... you gave him a hanging curveball on that one. :lol:

Back