1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your opinion of the refs today?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Nov 7, 2009.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

How in the hell did von miller get away with another horse-collar tackle on speedy? Aggies should have had 2 late hits on hansen.

2. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

I thought it was clean.. You can head tackle inside the tackles. Didn't think he got the shoulder pad/collar/or facemask like I initially thought.

3. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I thought a lot of really close calls their way weren't called and a lot of close calls our way were called.

4. BuffaloSoldier76

BuffaloSoldier76 Unsound Meat Club Member

I think our guys should have done less cheating. Then we wouldn't have had to worry about how the refs were calling the game. The penalties we took were legitimate and stupid. Fine, there were a couple of calls that should have gone against eATMe but weren't called, but we had a couple of those as well. Bottom line, we cheated more and were penalized for it. :rolleyes:

5. buffsyko

:wow:

6. BuffaloSoldier76

Sorry. Our guys were completely undisciplined today, which points directly at the problems that we all have with the program right now, yet we managed to pull a win out of our asses. All it does is gives Hawk another chance to say, "see, we're really close...don't fire me".

The refs were right to make the calls that they made.

7. buffsyko

Okay, but they missed some calls that texas a&m "cheated" on. Hawk should be fired no matter what happens.

8. BuffaloSoldier76

True and true.

9. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

It sure seemed like every close call went aTm's way today. I thought they interfered with one of our punt catches, hit Hansen late on the sideline, and got Speedy by the facemask.

One play I missed was the roughing the QB they got us for at the end of the 3rd that led to a TD on that drive. I totally missed it from the stands. Fair call?

10. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Even the College Station homers were sursprised aTm didn't get called for the facemask - they admitted they got away with one.

Going Sinker...

11. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

pissed me off, PISSED ME OFF!

12. CUwhit21

CUwhit21 Club Member Club Member

How about the long 3rd down conversion on A&M's TD drive before half?

It looked like Tannehill might've caught the ball at the 40 or just short and the spot was across the 40. The refs didn't measure or review the spot.

13. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

they were ****ing atrocious how the **** was the Ass To Mouth player not ejected for throwing a punch at miller on the third down play on the first series of the game

14. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

Those damn Southwest Conference refs! aTm got away with a lot more than us, not saying we didn't commit our fair share, but they got away with more.

15. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

I missed it at home, and although it took forever to run another play, the idots never showed a replay of it. Crummy channel.

but the game is on right now on foxcn here in az anyway

16. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I thought the officiating sucked, but what do I know? On the punt, some douche walked in front of me just as the ball came down. Did he call a fair catch and did he get hit before the ball arrived?

Also, it looked like aTm was offsides on every damned kickoff.

17. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

From where I was siting, I had a pretty good view of miller's horse coller tackle on speedy. The ump had even a better angle to see it but must of closed his eyes when it happened. I've seen worse officiating at games, but I've almost become accustomed to our guys getting flagged for lots of calls. Better disipline would go along way to stop most of the flags the refs throw on them.

18. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Speedy got abused twice by the refs. The first was his fair catch call when he was clipped before mis-handling the punt. The second was the helmet tackle.

19. buffsfan01

buffsfan01 Member

highlights on espn said clark evans goes deep to simas...anyone else hear it?

20. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

How about this? Next time Speedy actually signals a better fair catch. He did get touched before the ball came down, but it was a half-assed signal.

Riddle needs to go. That could have cost us some yards and could have been called a penalty. Stop rotating PRs.