What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Your Thoughts

another well thought out post along with well thought out responses :smile2:

This post reminds me of the stoooopid segment on College Football Live where people send video mail and Reece Davis plays it on his show.

I'm just having fun guys. Trying to pass time until the season starts. I have no doubt that CU will be back in the mix sooner than most people think.

I'm just having fun guys. Trying to pass time until the season starts. I have no doubt that CU will be back in the mix sooner than most people think.

Honestly GBR...I understand what you mean to an extent about just trying to have fun but when your firsts posts are nothing but crap trash talking you just come off as an ass and you give us huskers a bad name. It would be different if you came in an introduced yourself and said some relevant football rambling and THEN trash talked a bit followed by a friendly emoticon...but you didn't

Just try and have some manners bro

Honestly GBR...I understand what you mean to an extent about just trying to have fun but when your firsts posts are nothing but crap trash talking you just come off as an ass and you give us huskers a bad name. It would be different if you came in an introduced yourself and said some relevant football rambling and THEN trash talked a bit followed by a friendly emoticon...but you didn't

Toe is right - If you stick around this year you will notice the trolls that pop up each week for the oposing teams...and we get a ton before the NU game. Your post fit that mold.

Stick around and read the posts of toe, waylon and others - you will quickly see why they have been here for a long time...

Toe is right - If you stick around this year you will notice the trolls that pop up each week for the oposing teams...and we get a ton before the NU game. Your post fit that mold.

Stick around and read the posts of toe, waylon and others - you will quickly see why they have been here for a long time...

Hey....I'm supposed to come of as an asshole! :D

Huskers denouncing Huskers on a Buff board....now I've seen it all.:lol::lol::lol:

Well, come on! Cameltoe (as usual, misspelled by the fusker) + halitosis = Kameltosis, right? Am I the only one who made that leap of logic?

Well, come on! Cameltoe (as usual, misspelled by the fusker) + halitosis = Kameltosis, right? Am I the only one who made that leap of logic?

I have to admit, you were three steps ahead of me there, but now that you mention it, I think you are right. Leave it to a Husker to pick a handle that infers he has...ahem, vag breath, bad vag breath at that, and mispell it, all in 10 letters or less.

I thought GBR stood for Gary Barnett Rules. .......

or was that Lt. Col.s previous name?:smile2:

Last edited:
Hi Buff fans! Want to see me on YouTube? Check me out, I'm the one on your right, my name is Festus. :smile2:
watch
:thumbsup:

lol tightly clothed?

You DO understand that by virtue of saying 'Cameltoe' you are referring to a tightly clothed poonany, right? With the clothes riding up into the ..er....crevice? Ah hell, if you even asked that you don't really know perhaps. Just do a search for cameltoe and look at the pics.

You DO understand that by virtue of saying 'Cameltoe' you are referring to a tightly clothed poonany, right? With the clothes riding up into the ..er....crevice? Ah hell, if you even asked that you don't really know perhaps. Just do a search for cameltoe and look at the pics.

lol oh I know what a cameltoe is hahaha. But no..my name actually comes from a korn song.

Back