1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zac Robinson expected to play Thursday.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 13Buff, Nov 15, 2009.

1. 13Buff

13Buff Club Member Club Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4658753

"But just sitting him because of the opponent we're playing, we're not in a position to do that, especially for a guy that means as much as he does to our football team. We want to do what's best for him and his future. Then we'll do what's best for the team next."

That quote bothered me but that is where we are.

2. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

God! So this is how ISU and Baylor has felt all these years. :sad2:

3. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

If he had a concussion this is a bad move by his coach. Everything I've read says you need to sit a while to recover.

4. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

They are saying that he injured his shoulder more than that he had a concussion.

He did not practice today. (OSU practiced today since it is a short week)

5. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

Bulletin board material if I've ever seen it.

It's not often that you see an opposing coach come out and flat-out say "our opponent sucks."

6. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

It's OSU's senior night so I'm not surprised. I bet he'd only play a quarter or two tops. I wish CU would make a game of it but I just can't see it. Would love to be wrong, but the rumors around the program are already out there and I just feel we'll be too distracted to come and play.

What an alternate universe -- OSU is ranked 12th in the BCS and is the heavy favorite and CU is the joke program. The 90s seem like a long time ago now.