What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Zach Kline - Transferring

Right now the main action on our board is a 32 page thread on the Stanford rape case that meanders between debating the definition of rape and pontificating on the importance of an independent judiciary in a fully functioning democracy. Came over here to see if someone somewhere was actually discussing football.

You may want to put the **** Bailer thread on ignore.

Be great if the mods/techno geeks could come up with a new function on the board that essentially puts a poster on ignore for everyone. He can create post and respond to post and see his own post but nobody else does.

Be funny to see (even though we wouldn't) how far these trolls would go to try to get attention without realizing that nobody can actually see them.
The old software had a function that did exactly this (it had a pretty funny name: tachy goes to coventry); I don't know if xenforo does, but I would assume there is a plug-in available if the function isn't native.

Kline ends up at Fresno State, where he has a real chance to play. Reunited with Kiesau, who I didn't realize was there.

Kline ends up at Fresno State, where he has a real chance to play. Reunited with Kiesau, who I didn't realize was there.

At one time Kiesau was suppose to be a bright shining star. Seems to have struggled to find a good situation and has tied himself to head coaches who have fizzled...Hawkins, Sarkisian, Weiss, maybe working with Saban for a year helped.

At one time Kiesau was suppose to be a bright shining star. Seems to have struggled to find a good situation and has tied himself to head coaches who have fizzled...Hawkins, Sarkisian, Weiss, maybe working with Saban for a year helped.
IIRC, Sark didn't elect to take him with him to USC. Been working bad deals since....

The old software had a function that did exactly this (it had a pretty funny name: tachy goes to coventry); I don't know if xenforo does, but I would assume there is a plug-in available if the function isn't native.
I've heard this called "shadow-banning"

If anybody quotes this dog again I'm gonna be pissed. Ignore works until you ****ers quote his/her ass.
Did you get upset because somebody doesn't see things the same way you do. Oh, what a delicate little flower. Are you gonna get pissed? The world is such a difficult place. Find yourself a safe place.

Did you get upset because somebody doesn't see things the same way you do. Oh, what a delicate little flower. Are you gonna get pissed? The world is such a difficult place. Find yourself a safe place.
What? You couldn't find a YouTube video to get this post across?

Back