What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ziskin's Bracket Challenge

TZISKIN

This is something I've done every year since I can remember, and there have been quite a few people from this board that can vouch for it's legitimacy. We've even had a few people from Buffstampede take home a little cash...

If you guys are looking for a pool, sign up here... the password is ralphie. Currently we are a little under 40 players, with nearly 50 brackets, I'd expect we'll get at least 10-15 more.

Quick notes:

Each bracket is $20...you can do a max of 3
Point system is simple...

Round 2 - 1 point per correct game, plus seed of correct winner
Round 3 - 2 points per correct game, plus seed of correct winner
Sweet 16 - 4 points per correct game, plus seed of correct winner
Elite 8 - 8 points per correct game, plus seed of correct winner
Final 4 - 16 points per correct game, plus seed of correct winner
Champ - 32 points per correct game, plus seed of correct winner

Example... in round 1, if you picked Colorado to win in Round 1, you would receive 12 points, 1 for the correct game, 11 for our seed... make sense?

http://ziskbc.mayhem.cbssports.com/e

Back