What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'09 AUS C Shane Harris-Tunks

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
harris29606_narrowweb__300x501,0.jpg

Australian Institute of Sport (Sydney, AUS)

Ht: 6-foot-11
Wt: 237

Aussies name side for world U-19 basketball championships

18th June 2009, 10:45 WST

Fresh from their successful French tour, Australia’s under-19 boys’ basketball team are confident heading into the world championships in New Zealand.

The Emus head to Auckland in early July but will play practice matches against Spain, Greece and France at a Four Nations tournament in Melbourne in two weeks’ time.

More...

Having a real Center will have a huge impact on our defensive field goal %. Looks like he can score, too, so there's reason to be very excited about getting SH-T.

Would be great if he can give us 20-25 good minutes a game next season. Would free up Dufault to play PF where he could really shine if he doesn't have to switch to the 5 spot too often like last season.

Fingers crossed on this kid.

Shane isn't exactly tearing it up at the '09 FIBA U19 World Championships.
15.jpg
AUS.png

Australia
15 - Shane Harris-Tunks

Main Statistics
Points per Game 2
Rebounds per Game 5
Assists per Game 0
I know they've only played 3 games, and his rebounding has been decent -even though he's fifth on the team in rebounding. I guess I was expecting more production offensively. I'm not asking for double digits here. Just something better than 27% from the field.

http://newzealand2009.fiba.com/page.../sid/4034/tid/239/accumulated-statistics.html

Back