What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

1-5 Texas Southern Tigers at 5-0 #19 Colorado Buffaloes - GAME THREAD

29-16 TX Southern.

Strong is KILLING us.

Plenty of time and our shots will start to fall, but play some defense, god damn.

To be out-rebounded, shooting 23%, and losing to Texas Southern by 15 is nothing short of disgraceful. Plenty of time to wake up, but god almighty Buffs. A loss tonight would be DISASTROUS.

If (when) we come back and win this thing by double digits, this will be a GREAT lesson and important for a young team. Right now, its scary as ****.

To be fair - it's not just the lack of effort on our part. That Strong kid is unreal, with someone right in his grill. So we have to run his ass ragged to get his legs nice and tired.

Roberson is still underwhelming this year in the games I've been able to watch. I missed the AFA game, though.

Last edited:
Ski still ice cold. 1 for 7? Dude. Nice little run to make it a one possession game

Just one of those halfs. Shots not falling, opponent goes Heslip on us, and our effort on rebounding was disturbing. Better we got it out of our system now than @ Wyoming or CSU. This is an important lesson and we need to learn from this.

Now let's blow these guys outta here and kick some ass.

What is going to save the Buffs tonight is the Tx Southern propensity to hack. 3 guys, including the 3 pt machine are already in foul trouble. Are they really that sloppy, or are the Buffs getting favorable calls?

What is going to save the Buffs tonight is the Tx Southern propensity to hack. 3 guys, including the 3 pt machine are already in foul trouble. Are they really that sloppy, or are the Buffs getting favorable calls?

My best guess would be our athleticism/speed is leading to this. Of course, home court never hurts, either.

:rofl:always a pleasure CVille. My whole board is watching you now. Don't think we haven't seen what you've been posting here about Cal :nod:

CVilleBuff is a name that will be known throughout the entire Pac-12 before I'm finished. I thought you hippies were big on free speech, why is your board so ****ing weird about registering?

CVilleBuff is a name that will be known throughout the entire Pac-12 before I'm finished. I thought you hippies were big on free speech, why is your board so ****ing weird about registering?

We're 5 times as active as this board and with 20 times the membership but you can thank the f*cking Oregon, Washington and Furd trolls for the long delay. Cu has been welcomed recently and your posters made a name for themselves so far...if you have the right sponsors. You want some of us? I'll get you on fast track. We could use a knowledgeable CU troll on the hoops forum. Let me know...

We're 5 times as active as this board and with 20 times the membership but you can thank the f*cking Oregon, Washington and Furd trolls for the long delay. Cu has been welcomed recently and your posters made a name for themselves so far...if you have the right sponsors. You want some of us? I'll get you on fast track. We could use a knowledgeable CU troll on the hoops forum. Let me know...

Are you actually trying to imply Cal has a diehard fanbase? :lol::rofl:

For such a fantastic board you have, it's interesting you seemingly spend more time on this one than your own :thumbsup:
Still, I'm interested in joining if you don't give me the Husky troll treatment.

Are you actually trying to imply Cal has a diehard fanbase? :lol::rofl:

For such a fantastic board you have, it's interesting you seemingly spend more time on this one than your own :thumbsup:
Still, I'm interested in joining if you don't give me the Husky troll treatment.

I love this board for the liberties AllBuffs allows me here. A couple of you cloven hooves are also very cool. I recently gave myself a timeout here due to circumstances which, until recently, have greatly changed and now allow me to post freely again. I actually spend more time on my Board and others. Neither my avatar nor screen name remains unchanged throughout the internet. I sent you a PM for fast track. Congrats...you made the cut. Don't test me over there :thumbsup: Feel free to f*ck with me here though...I expect nothing less

Back