What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

1 play away from beating Cal

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
From today's Hawkins presser:

"If we hit that shot to Toney and it would have been a 95 yard touchdown - just think about that one play, how would the whole game have changed... probably dramatically."

:lol:

"If we hit that shot to Toney and it would have been a 95 yard touchdown - just think about that one play, how would the whole game have changed... probably dramatically."

Is hawk reading Allbuffs? pretty sure i read that same crap on here sunday or monday.

If this board ever needed a facepalm emoticon, now is the time....

DoubleFacePalmsmall.jpg

I'll even go so far as....

headdesk.jpg

Last edited:
Nik, don´t get me wrong, I don´t doubt your credibility in any way, but can you please provide a link?

Dan's Right (sorta)

Now, maybe everyone should take a step back and realize that Hawk was talking in the macro. If either of these two guys had done their job and hit either the CU coaching staff or the Cal football team we'd be having a totally different conversation today:

http://remanzacco.blogspot.com/2010/09/asteroids-flyby-2010-rf12-2010-rx30.html

How could Dan know that those asteroids weren't going to execute the little things? Don't worry, in 2029 we'll get a lot luckier with the next round of celestial destruction; as long as we clean up the little things.

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Totally agree. I'm back on board. We are awesome.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

:smile2:

He's right. It would have been 52-14.

This is the kind of unbridled rage I've been hoping for out of you. Well done, young man.

I have seen the light! Actually I was wanting him gone last season, but fell into the trap of giving him one more chance. Not anymore, the guy is a fraud!

See, I told you, just one pass to clemons, a dropped int for a TD BY MAJOR, a td to richardson thrown way off, dropped pass by patterson, missed fg, no points on 1st and goal at the 3 and 38 points by cal and two turnovers for td's and we would have WON THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why things will never change. Instead of being pissed and getting inpeople's ass and demand better play, it's lollipops and gumdrops and he tells the team, one play here and it's a different game. They all go "golly gee coach, you're right!" We don't need to get better or practice harder, we just need a yard here or two.

SOFT PUSSY ASS COACH

Switching up the Oline, almost put in cody, one play away...

I sense the fear and desperation.:devil:

What I love is the way the team packs it in at the first sign of adversity. Yeah having the ball on the 5 sucked and it also sucked that CU allowed Cal a 23 yard return after they punted it away on a 38 yard punt. Everyone acts like the game ended there (which it did because CU let it get them down). I watched VT get down 17 to 0 against Boise. They made some adjustments and came back to make it a game - yes they lost at the end but it wasn't because they quit as soon as things went against them. Other teams buck up and get it done. Air Force was down to BYU 14 to 7 early...they just kept their heads in the game.

Mental toughness is not part of this team.

This is amazing. Comical. A joke. Loving this. At least Hawk is going out in epic style. I'm gonna be clapping and laughing in the stands this saturday.

This is allsome......

Just when you think he can't say or do anything to piss people off any worse than they are he takes things up another notch.

Last year he hits everyone with burned to the ground after a meaningless game, and now he jump starts 2010 with one play away in a 40+ point blowout that was over at halftime.

What I love is the way the team packs it in at the first sign of adversity. Yeah having the ball on the 5 sucked and it also sucked that CU allowed Cal a 23 yard return after they punted it away on a 38 yard punt. Everyone acts like the game ended there (which it did because CU let it get them down). I watched VT get down 17 to 0 against Boise. They made some adjustments and came back to make it a game - yes they lost at the end but it wasn't because they quit as soon as things went against them. Other teams buck up and get it done. Air Force was down to BYU 14 to 7 early...they just kept their heads in the game.

Mental toughness is not part of this team.

Amen brutha.

At 24-0, CU had the ball on the 5 yard line with a first and goal. They ended up missing a field goal after getting sacked and committing a penalty or two. Here's the thing - score there, and at the beginning of the 2nd half, and it's 24-14 with most of the 2nd half to play. They're right in it. But you're right, they caved. After the missed FG, they actually got the ball back and what did they do? Turned it over - pick six (left handed, to boot) - and went into the lockerroom down 31-0. This team has no heart. No resiliency. No passion whatsoever. They fold like oragami at the first sign of trouble. That is 100% on the head coach.

As others have stated, this team has NO mental toughness whatsover. They fold and panic when they get down by a td. They are soft and nobody up there in the program has any heart,urgency,desire,passion or attitude to stop this BS.

Back