What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

10/13 Other Games

I didn't hear ESPN, but I actually thought the ND tv crew, er...NBC, was relatively objective about it. One of them said that he thinks that Taylor got in on 4th down.
ESPN reported it as a confirmed touchdown and didn't even show the replay.

Boise held fresno state to 10 points. Must be all that talent on defense....Greg brown, go be a db coach, give up your duties as the worst DC in college football.

Stanford got jobbed.

Have to wonder how warm the seat is getting under Mac Brown. OU just destroyed them today and unlike here the folks in Austin take their football seriously. At 63-21 Brown is going to have some questions to answer.

Bama desroyed Mizzou, Mizzou might be wondering if getting out of the Big Texas was worth the humiliation.

Wyoming has dominated AFA but Air Force has made some big plays and the score is only 21-14 Wyo. Wyo playing with their back-up QB.

Speaking of back-up QBs, CSU down 17-7 at half and McPeek who was already subbing for Grayson got blasted and went out.

The Notre Dame hype machine roles on. Can't wait for the BCS title game talk to lead sportscenter.

Worst thing is that they will ride their name and schedule into a much better bowl than they deserve. At that point they will get their butts kicked and their fans will try to claim that they lost because of some bias against them.

I hope Stanford was provided some KY jelly after they got b* tt fuked. Not only did they get screwed in OT but it should never have gotten to that point. A BS PF call and a no call before they even got to OT allowed the golden shower domers to get to score in regulation. What a joke.

they were big lEAST officials btw.

I hope Stanford was provided some KY jelly after they got b* tt fuked. Not only did they get screwed in OT but it should never have gotten to that point. A BS PF call and a no call before they even got to OT allowed the golden shower domers to get to score in regulation. What a joke.

they were big lEAST officials btw.

It was Pac-12 officials who worked the game.

Glad we don't play in Laramie. Game started in the 50's with a 10mph wind. Halftime break and front comes through. Temp drops to 32, stronger wind and rain/snow. I've been in Laramie and it can be cold when it's nicer. This has to be pure misery.

Thank you Darth.

It WAS the big least unofficals. This isn't BSPN where you get to comment without intelligence.

It was a complete joke to any unbiased observer. Basically it looked like a big 12 Texass official trying to justify a horseh$t call.

How much did the Notre Lame network pay to get the call is what I wonder?

My god, I just saw the reverse angle of the 4th down play and that was clearly a touchdown. Clearly. But in one of these so-called "magical" bull**** seasons for the notre dame I would expect nothing less. :puke:

Wyoming had dominated most of the game but AFA doesn't quit. They have come back and now lead 28-27. Good game.

And how the hell was there not a shot with the camera right on the goal line? That would have made it an easy call for the replay, but the only one we saw was on an angle from the goal line. **** ND.

Impressive drive by LSU to start the 2nd half, but I'm confused as to how that was a TD. All the ball did was cross the plane, that's not a TD, is it?

LSU for all intensive purposes is pitching a shutout. SC got their TD on a 3 yard drive after an LSU interception.

This LSU-S. Carolina game is a great game. These guys have waterboys faster than our players.

Don't like him but Miles can coach along with recruiting.

courso3.jpgWell I guess one of Creatini's 24 favorite teams lost to LSU tonight. No need to worry. He's still got 23 left.

Back