What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

10/13 Other Games

Ohio State beat Indiana 52-49. OSU can't tackle at all.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

**** the Corn Dog. I love the Ol' Ball coach.
I'm an LSU fan, but I love Spurrier too. Watching him on the sidelines is real entertainment. I thought for sure he was going to slam his headphones or his visor tonight. He's a damn good coach. One of the best.

crazy ass game on ESPNU-

Texas A&M 46
LA Tech 44

still has 12 min left in the 4th Qtr
at one point A&M was ahead 27-0

Fun game. Be entertaining as hell to have a coach like Dykes at CU.

:lol: kevin sumlin is such a joke coach at aggy. 51 points to LA TECH. Love to see him blow this game.

I'm an LSU fan, but I love Spurrier too. Watching him on the sidelines is real entertainment. I thought for sure he was going to slam his headphones or his visor tonight. He's a damn good coach. One of the best.

He had a good line earlier this week when asked about playing at LSU's Death Valley and in an obvious jab at Clemson, he started asking "Is there another Death Valley? This one at LSU is the only one I know about". Of course I'm sure the Clemson fans will remember that one come next month when USC travels there.

He had a good line earlier this week when asked about playing at LSU's Death Valley and in an obvious jab at Clemson, he started asking "Is there another Death Valley? This one at LSU is the only one I know about". Of course I'm sure the Clemson fans will remember that one come next month when USC travels there.

dabo came back at him, i don't know if you saw that. he said something to the effect that there is only one usc that he is aware of and they are in California.

dabo came back at him, i don't know if you saw that. he said something to the effect that there is only one usc that he is aware of and they are in California.

I missed that one, that's pretty good though. Speaking of Clemson, their fan support is something else. I was driving on 85 thru South Carolina last Saturday morning and they had a 3:30 game against GT and there were tons of cars tons of cars loaded up with tiger paw magnets, antenna flags, and tiger tails hanging out of the trunks. And it's not like Clemson is right off 85 either, it's still a ways off 85 I believe.

I missed that one, that's pretty good though. Speaking of Clemson, their fan support is something else. I was driving on 85 thru South Carolina last Saturday morning and they had a 3:30 game against GT and there were tons of cars tons of cars loaded up with tiger paw magnets, antenna flags, and tiger tails hanging out of the trunks. And it's not like Clemson is right off 85 either, it's still a ways off 85 I believe.

oh, i think its only about 20 minutes or so. i cant say for sure. but, yeah. hell, its an 80K+ stadium and they pack it most of the time. this is a funny area. no real major cities like a Detroit, LA, dallas, atlanta etc.... but, damn they draw well. the fan base for Clemson is great. it is impressive to see. the good thing too, is that i don't find them to be obnoxious about their team. just good fans overall.

oh, i think its only about 20 minutes or so. i cant say for sure. but, yeah. hell, its an 80K+ stadium and they pack it most of the time. this is a funny area. no real major cities like a Detroit, LA, dallas, atlanta etc.... but, damn they draw well. the fan base for Clemson is great. it is impressive to see. the good thing too, is that i don't find them to be obnoxious about their team. just good fans overall.

OK, I thought that Clemson was farther off 85 than that. But still, my point is that 85 isn't a direct conduit into Clemson and it was still loaded with fans. It seems like alot of the Clemson fans come from either Charlotte or the upstate area, and depending on what part of Charlotte they're coming from that's a 2-3 hour drive.

OK, I thought that Clemson was farther off 85 than that. But still, my point is that 85 isn't a direct conduit into Clemson and it was still loaded with fans. It seems like alot of the Clemson fans come from either Charlotte or the upstate area, and depending on what part of Charlotte they're coming from that's a 2-3 hour drive.

Not Clemson related, but in '99 during South Carolina's winless season, I was on I-85 in NC heading to Chapel Hill for a game, and South Carolina had a game at NCSU. I have NEVER in my life seen so many opposing fans flooding a road for an away game. It was out of control, and this during their winless season. Unbelievable fan support.

Not Clemson related, but in '99 during South Carolina's winless season, I was on I-85 in NC heading to Chapel Hill for a game, and South Carolina had a game at NCSU. I have NEVER in my life seen so many opposing fans flooding a road for an away game. It was out of control, and this during their winless season. Unbelievable fan support.

The fans of the South Carolina schools get it, the North Carolina ones do not.

And they're all a joke when it comes to football.

Exactly my point. Funny thing is, and I think you've said this before, is that ECU may have the best football fan support of all the NC schools. But as far as the 4 BCS schools are concerned, NCSU has the best support by far.

well, what that boils down to is that I 85 is the only real route into that city from Greenville, spantanburg, atlanta, anderson, greer, etc. its like how mucked up the boulder turnpike gets on saturdays going into boulder.

Back