What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 AZ MLB DeAndre Little (Signed to UTEP)

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
DEANDRELITTLE09AC200.JPG

Buena HS (Sierra Vista, AZ)

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 231 lbs
Forty: 4.5 secs
Vertical: 29 inches
Shuttle: 4.28 secs
GPA: 3.0

Rivals
Position Ranking: #12
Scout
Position Ranking: #45

Re: '10 AZ MLB DeAndre Little

A middle linebacker that runs a 4.5? Hells yes. Sign him up. What are our chances here?

A middle linebacker that runs a 4.5? Hells yes. Sign him up. What are our chances here?

Chances are really good, actually. No one has offered yet. I'm thinking that there must be an academic question with him.

Anyway, it's shaping up to be a pretty good recruiting year for CU in Arizona.

Chances are really good, actually. No one has offered yet. I'm thinking that there must be an academic question with him.

Anyway, it's shaping up to be a pretty good recruiting year for CU in Arizona.

His profile says he has a 3.0 GPA. An academic issue would surprise me.

His profile says he has a 3.0 GPA. An academic issue would surprise me.

Might not be the right classes or there might be issues with test scores. The 40 times and GPA on a given profile should not be taken as entirely accurate.

You're right on the academics, it's not that. He made a big point in interviews about academics being important to him.

Maybe it's that his speed is only ok. He ran a 4.76 at the Scout combine this summer.

He was at our junior day in the Spring.

Re: '10 AZ MLB DeAndre Little (Committed to UTEP)

Committed to UTEP.

Colorado never offered.

Back