What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CO ATH Kyle Klein (Signed to Kansas State)

SuperiorBuff

I watched this kid from Loveland Friday and he is a player. Rivals has him as a 3 star (member vote, no official ranking - Buffnik) and interested in CU, CSU, WY & KJuco. He has a team mate #55 who is an absolute beast at center. Can't find anything on him but he was the best player in the game.

Rivals
Scout
ESPN
179314.jpg

Loveland HS (Loveland, CO)

Ht: 6-foot-5
Wt: 208 lbs
Forty: 4.6

Rivals Rating: 3*; unranked ATH (TE/DE)
Scout Rating: 2*; unranked
ESPN Rating: 2* - 71 rating; #136 QB

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: '10 CO ATH Kyle Klein

Thanks, Superior!

I decided to turn your thread into a profile on Klein. Tight end maybe?

Also, I found the Loveland roster on Maxpreps. It looks like #55 is Bubba Williams (6'2", 240 lbs, Senior, OL/DL). I haven't seen where he's getting any recruiting interest.

Thanks, Superior!

I decided to turn your thread into a profile on Klein. Tight end maybe?

Also, I found the Loveland roster on Maxpreps. It looks like #55 is Bubba Williams (6'2", 240 lbs, Senior, OL/DL). I haven't seen where he's getting any recruiting interest.
I'm willing to bet Bubba is closer to 300 than 240. His arms are bigger than my thighs. He also plays with that nasty streak noticeably missing in Boulder.

Klein has received scholarship offers from CSU and Kansas State. CU hasn't offered, but is definitely looking at him. Tight End.

...why...what has Pitt proven? Fire Pitt, rehire Doc Kreiss, and then perhaps the kids will be golden. People (I included) complain about Riddle, Bandison, Collins - I think Pitt also really needs to reevaluate what he's doing. His job more than the rest has the potential for vast improvement, because there are so many different ways of training. He's doing something wrong - get out there, research and learn, and then force the players to train their bodies better.

why do you say Pitt is doing something wrong? Some guys have made huge gains (Pericek, Givens, Solder). We did away with the injury bug this year so I think that theory is off the table.... Seems like he's done a reasonable job....

Klein decided to follow his brother to KSU. He accepted a grayshirt scholarship offer.

Back