What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CO QB Austin Hinder (Signed to Cal)

Re: '10 CO QB Austin Hinder

There's potential for that many posts for sure. But I would guess more like 500. People will start new threads instead of keeping them in here.

Sounds like Cornh8ter needs to change his avy with the quickness!

This part of the interview didn't sit well with me.

Interviewer: What do you like most about Oregon?

Hinder: I like the guys on the team. I met Diante Jackson at Cal's camp last year and we really hit it off. He's really pushing me to be a Duck, and I can really see myself throwing the ball to him. I love him like a brother.

Okay. I made that up, to rile up you Oregon-haters. Sorry.

Getting Hinder would make me happy. CU hasn't had a blue chip QB in quite some time.

You should consider yourself fortunate that folks (myself included) aren't issuing neg-reps for that. I threw up in my mouth when I read it, but the awesome-ness of your post outweighs my desire for vengeance, so reps to you.

CU needs a BC QB. Getting one from our own back yard would be sweet. But I think this kid is going out of state. But it's still very early in the game. I thought the same thing about Kasa early on. Look how that one turned out. :smile2:

Step away from the ledge. You're quoting an Oregon Scout site. What do you think he's going to say? Have some faith. Our coaches are good recruiters. Oregon sux.

We have lost some recruiting battles to Oregon lately.

This part of the interview didn't sit well with me.

Those sons of bitch mother ****er ass licking **** biting donkey raping **** eater duck **** face ass hair fart breath pieces of ****.

The Walrus said:

Ooooh. My bad.

(YMSSR...)

CU needs a BC QB. Getting one from our own back yard would be sweet. But I think this kid is going out of state. But it's still very early in the game. I thought the same thing about Kasa early on. Look how that one turned out. :smile2:

No excuses not to land a blue chip QB this year. If Hinder turns out to be the guy, that is great. If he goes to Cal or somewhere else on the west coast, that gives us a shot at someone that would have chosen that school.

Now Alabama has offered this kid.:sad2: Man, Hawk has to keep this guy in-state and at CU. :cool:

Now Alabama has offered this kid.:sad2: Man, Hawk has to keep this guy in-state and at CU. :cool:

Assuming Hinder's family wants to see him play, someone should remind Hawkins of his famous quote:
“I've always said the one key to recruiting is to recruit the mom." - Dan Hawkins
Oh, wait. He was talking about Cody. My bad.:smile2:

“I've always said the one key to recruiting is to recruit the mom." - Dan Hawkins

Seemed to work for Diante :doh:

Oh yeah. Him who must not be named.
That was Diante's Grandma who needed to be recruited.

FWIW, I've heard that Diante's mom was cool with CU. Diante's Grandmother and HS coach were pushing UO on him.

FWIW, I've heard that Diante's mom was cool with CU. Diante's Grandmother and HS coach were pushing UO on him.
That's because Diante's grandma and HS coach were in a menage-trois with Belloti. :lol:

Back