What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

10 Day Forcast - Rain/Snow Saturday of Oregon Game

I think that InTheBuff should find a new source for his weather information. I got a nice tan at the game. Can't blame the unreliability of a 10-day forecast, I looked a couple places right after this thread was posted and they all said it was going to be nice on Saturday.

Last edited:
I think that InTheBuff should find a new source for his weather information. I got a nice tan at the game. Can't blame the unreliability of a 10-day forecast, I looked a couple places right after this thread was posted and they all said it was going to be nice on Saturday.
How did you get a nice tan by staying only one half?

How did you get a nice tan by staying only one half?

I was there for the entire game little Tini, don't know why you think I left at halftime. I never leave games early, ever, it's one of my pet peeves. Speaking of leaving games early weren't you the one who left at halftime of the Texas basketball game last year? We came back from 20 points down against one of the top teams in the country and you were sitting in your room jerking off to your Pokemon. Pot meet kettle.

I was there for the entire game little Tini, don't know why you think I left at halftime. I never leave games early, ever, it's one of my pet peeves. Speaking of leaving games early weren't you the one who left at halftime of the Texas basketball game last year? We came back from 20 points down against one of the top teams in the country and you were sitting in your room jerking off to your Pokemon. Pot meet kettle.
Probably because 95% of the students left.

As for the Texas game, no I bought tickets from someone on here and was sick and Ticketgate happened. I don't leave games early either, but I sure as hell wasn't in the student section after everyone left.

not sure you meant to use that phrase...

I leave games early if they are out of hand - and don't see any problem with it. If I was getting blown out, the last thing I would want is a bunch of people watching it happen, cheering after a good play that doesn't matter.

I think I used it correctly, right? Or woud I be admitting guilt by using the phrase the way I did?

So you also jack off to Pokemon?

Anyway, I leave games early, too. I don't feel guilty about it either.

I left the Cal game at Berkeley in the middle of the second quarter. We went to the bar, got to drink and watch other games, life was good and bad.

We left the Ohio State game early. Went to the bar, drank, life was good and bad.

I left the Oregon game this weekend at halftime. We went to the bar, ate, drank, life was good and bad.

None of these games did our team deserve to have me stay and watch. I still gave my money and support. If the team plays with no passion, why should I stay and pretend I'm okay with it? I guarantee most of us care more about the Buffs than most of the people on the team. That's sad.

So you also jack off to Pokemon?

Anyway, I leave games early, too. I don't feel guilty about it either.

I left the Cal game at Berkeley in the middle of the second quarter. We went to the bar, got to drink and watch other games, life was good and bad.

We left the Ohio State game early. Went to the bar, drank, life was good and bad.

I left the Oregon game this weekend at halftime. We went to the bar, ate, drank, life was good and bad.

None of these games did our team deserve to have me stay and watch. I still gave my money and support. If the team plays with no passion, why should I stay and pretend I'm okay with it? I guarantee most of us care more about the Buffs than most of the people on the team. That's sad.

^THIS^ I imagine I won't make it much past halftime Saturday because we'll be getting smoked. Staying to watch that helps who, again? Pokemon?

I would argue that staying to the end helps give the impression that the fans are supporting the team, win or lose. However, I can't argue against leaving a game when you're getting your heads caved in. There are better things to do in life than sit through that kind of agony.

Does not going back in the stadium and staying on Franklin drinking beer constitute "leaving early". Because I had much more fun drinking beer outside then I did in the first half inside.

Back