What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 GA CB B.J. Bostic (Signed to Georgia Tech)

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
BARRYBOSTIC09ACA3400.JPG

Jefferson County HS (Louisville, GA)

Ht: 5-foot-10
Wt: 156 lbs
Forty: 4.56 secs
Vertical: 42 inches
Shuttle: 4.4 secs
GPA: 2.9

Rivals Bio:
Region 3-AA Offensive Player of the Year. First Team All-State 2A as an athlete. Also First Team All-Area.

Re: '10 GA CB B.J. Bostic

i heard we actually have a decent shot with him what do you think valdez?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36YgRdwLfyc"]YouTube - Barry Bostic Highlights[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bPzCd5hWUM"]YouTube - Barry Bostic Highlight Tape[/ame]

5'10", 156lbs, 4.56 40? What are you seeing that I'm missing? Nothing stood out to me on his film, and his evals seem all over the place, with 4 stars from Rivals, 77 from ESPN, only 1 star from Scout. He's short, light, and not as fast as you'd like.

5'10", 156lbs, 4.56 40? What are you seeing that I'm missing? Nothing stood out to me on his film, and his evals seem all over the place, with 4 stars from Rivals, 77 from ESPN, only 1 star from Scout. He's short, light, and not as fast as you'd like.
Try not to look too much into the numbers. The kid is a gamer. His offers list speaks for itself.

Plus Scout hasn't evaluated him yet. I'm not sure when they'll get around to doing their jobs. :huh:

156# is a tweener, but under a good S&C coach he'll add weight. Look at our own Bryce Givens for a good example. His 40 time should get better as he gets stronger as well.

Try not to look too much into the numbers. The kid is a gamer. His offers list speaks for itself.

Plus Scout hasn't evaluated him yet. I'm not sure when they'll get around to doing their jobs. :huh:

Yeah, right, I realized that after looking through our Scout prospects - maybe they're waiting for Ringo to evaluate...:lol:

I was saying Bostic likes Georgia Tech. He has a cousin there.

Oh. I knew he had high interest in GT, but didn't realize his cousin went there. You the man Boulder Buff!:thumbsup:

Yeah, right, I realized that after looking through our Scout prospects - maybe they're waiting for Ringo to evaluate...:lol:
I don't know what Scout's malfunction is. It seems like Rivals kicks their ass in just about every way.

Back