What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

10 January Enrollees

Lee is a lot bigger than Johnson, especially if you compare what Johnson came in at.
Yeah, going off the official site's roster, Lee is an inch shorter but 15 lbs heavier than Johnson. Definitely bigger coming in. Both at 300+ now, if you're to believe the roster numbers. Regardless, they both seem to pass the eye test of being ready to compete for the starting guard and center positions.

Yeah, going off the official site's roster, Lee is an inch shorter but 15 lbs heavier than Johnson. Definitely bigger coming in. Both at 300+ now, if you're to believe the roster numbers. Regardless, they both seem to pass the eye test of being ready to compete for the starting guard and center positions.

I believe Lee is 300, look at the photos and videos on Instagram, he is gigantic.

Is that Rex Kwon Do he’s practicing?
giphy.gif

If you come in for spring semester as a freshman, do you still have to live in the dorms in the fall, or are you clear to live wherever?

If you come in for spring semester as a freshman, do you still have to live in the dorms in the fall, or are you clear to live wherever?
I believe you are clear to leave for the fall but a lot stay just to meet their actual graduating class.

The way MacIntyre did it was your first year you lived in the dorms (if you came in the spring you could move out in the Fall) and then your second year you lived in Bear Creek Apartments with teammates. Your other years were up to you. The one year I lived with football guys, I basically had my background checked to make sure I wouldn't be a bad influence on the players. That was ummm interesting.

Last edited:
The way Mac did it was your first year you lived in the dorms (if you came in the spring you could move out in the Fall) and then your second year you lived in Bear Creek Apartments with teammates. Your other years were up to you. The one year I lived with football guys, I basically had my background checked to make sure I wouldn't be a bad influence on the players. That was ummm interesting.

I think Bear Creek wasn’t around when Mac coached, that would have been no later then 1994.

Back