What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 JUCO TE Tiree Eure (Signed with Minnesota)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
314970.jpg

Lackawanna CC (Scranton, PA) / Parkland HS (Allentown, PA)

Ht: 6'7"
Wt: 242 lbs
Forty: 4.75 secs

Rivals Rating: NR; unranked TE
Scout Rating: NR as JUCO / 2* HS; unranked JUCO / #61 TE HS
ESPN Rating: not in database

Last edited:
Re: '10 JUCO TE Tiree Eure

Eure is a December graduate. CU has offered a scholarship. Other offers include Connecticut, Purdue and Syracuse.

Game stats for this season (9 games):

10 receptions, 159 yards, 2 TDs

Lackawanna College

Not a lot of info on Tiree. I did find this photo on his Facebook page (and no, he doesn't think I'm an 18 year old girl with questionable morals :smile2:):

n734928409_3428.jpg

Doesn't look good for us on Tiree. He'll probably stay in the northeast.

Probably because there aren't enough 18 year old girls with questionable morals telling him to go to CU!

that kid looks like he has some funk in the trunk or maybe it is just junk... I can never tell.

It appears that way. As Buffnik said earlier in the thread, he appears set on staying in the northeast.

I grew up in that part of the country. Someone from central Pennsylvania would probably cut the US map so that Ohio was the western boundary and West Virginia & Maryland the southern boundary of the northeast section. Anything outside that northeast section would be considered going away for college.

Re: '10 JUCO TE Tiree Eure (Committed to Minnesota)

Eure decided to go away from home... and picked Minnesota. He must have really loved his visit there, because he pretty much shut it down after that.

Back