What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

10 more games of PRich

Given Decker's performance so far (with the exception of the Oakland game), I'd love to see the Donks draft PRich and cut Decker. I suspect there will be more pressing needs than WR in the first two rounds of the draft, though.

Are you serious, Clark?

I would love to see Richardson catching Manning TDs as much as the next guy, but not at the expense of Decker. He's physical at the LOS (not necessarily after the catch) and, with the exception of the Baltimore game, is a consistent WR. Send Caldwell packing before Decker.

Are you serious, Clark?

I would love to see Richardson catching Manning TDs as much as the next guy, but not at the expense of Decker. He's physical at the LOS (not necessarily after the catch) and, with the exception of the Baltimore game, is a consistent WR. Send Caldwell packing before Decker.

My girlfriend echoes this sentiment.

Given Decker's performance so far (with the exception of the Oakland game), I'd love to see the Donks draft PRich and cut Decker. I suspect there will be more pressing needs than WR in the first two rounds of the draft, though.
If you had three legs, you would be struggling on the field, too.

Are you serious, Clark?

Decker sucked ass in the first two games. If he is going to play like that, then **** yes I'm serious. Especially because Decker is about to become a lot more expensive than he has been.

P-Rich is easily the best WR CU has had since the early 90s. I think he's a lock to go pro after this year, unfortunately. No sense in sticking around for another year and risking injury. I really hope he stays healthy this year.

P-Rich is easily the best WR CU has had since the early 90s. I think he's a lock to go pro after this year, unfortunately. No sense in sticking around for another year and risking injury. I really hope he stays healthy this year.
I think you are right but the only thing that could hold him back (besides personal goals to help the team get to a bowl or break more records) is his physical strength and size. He could really use to bulk up more to play in the NFL. I think even HCMM was quoted saying that recently.

Did he say whether he wants to leave before his senior year or not? I think it would be in his best interest to stay. Who needs millions of dollars anyway?

He consistently tweets about working/studying to get his degree - does anyone know how close he is to graduating??

Want to at least give a shout out to D.J. Hackett, Jeremy Bloom and Derek McCoy.

Very good receivers that don't appear to be in P-Rich's class. Bloom may have had the potential, if not for all the distractions.

I didn't say they were. Just wanted to give them some props as very good receivers in that time period.

Four years in the NFL isn't a bad deal.

I suspect PRich will have a longer career, though. Barring injuries, of course.

Back