What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 OR ATH Keanon Lowe (Signed to Oregon)

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

720433.jpg

Jesuit HS (Portland, OR)

Ht: 5-foot-10
Wt: 170 lbs

[video=youtube;3u2dAyuXXv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u2dAyuXXv0[/video]

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/k...s-of-2010and32and32beavertonoregon/2439674854

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: '10 OR WR Keanon Lowe

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?name=West_Recruiting

"Colorado was my most recent offer, that came last Friday," Lowe said. "BYU, Stanford and Oregon State are the other schools that have offered. Most of the schools are recruiting me for receiver right now and this is definitely where I want to play in college.

"In fact, I probably won't even be looking at a college that wants me strictly as a defensive back. I've already been to Washington on an unofficial visit and I loved it there. I'm planning to go to Oregon's Junior Day and will try and make it to some spring practices at Oregon State and Washington.

"Washington is my leader right now though, I really liked it a lot there. At this time, I'm not really sure when I'll make my decision. I kind of want to commit early but you never know how things will turn out and I don't want to rush it. I'm just going to play it by ear and see how I feel."

Re: '10 OR ATH Keanon Lowe

WR Lowe looking at Pac-10
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 |
Posted by Greg Biggins

One of the top players in the Northwest and one of the elite receivers in the entire West region is Keanon Lowe (Portland, Ore./Jesuit). Lowe said he's hoping to make an early decision and has three schools on top right now.

Lowe is a two-way standout who could play corner in college as well as receiver but prefers the offensive side of the ball and said that's where most of his attention is coming from. As a junior, he caught 42 balls for 718 yards and eight touchdowns and is one of the fastest players in the region.

Boise State and Arizona State were the most recent schools to offer bringing his total offer list to eight. Colorado, Washington, Stanford, Oregon, Oregon State and BYU had all previously offered.

More...

Lowe had been committed to Washington for the past 7 months, but decided to switch to the in-state Ducks this weekend. Really good player.

Back