What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

10 Team Parlay Week 3

You Assholes

Cntmnky
Club Member
Here's how it's going down:

W Boise St -17 Toledo
L UCONN -4.5 Iowa St.
L Michigan -29 E. Michigan
W CU -9.5 CSEeeeew
W Wisc -16 N. Il
W UW +17.5 nUB
L Nevada -5.5 SJ St.
L TexasA&M -36.5 Idaho
W Stanford -10 U of A
L Hawaii -19 UNLV

Last edited:
I didn't in week one, but two yes. I've already commited to this one because I'm travelling, so we'll see how it goes.

Sounds good.

Iowa State is going to have a let down following their win over Iowa last week. I would bet UConn to cover the spread.

Here's how it's going down:

Boise St -17 Toledo
UCONN -4.5 Iowa St.
Michigan -29 E. Michigan
CU -9.5 CSEeeeew
Wisc -16 N. Il
UW +17.5 nUB
Nevada -5.5 SJ St.
TexasA&M -36.5 Idaho
Stanford -10 U of A
Hawaii -19 UNLV

I dunno about a lot of those picks.

Boise, Michigan, CU, and Hawaii all look very iffy to me.

giving 10 points when we havent won seems iffy.
Well we hadn't won either when we played them last year and straight up just dominated them and won by 21. CSU has looked so bad in their wins and now that EB is getting the ball to PRich, they don't have anyone to stop him. PRich and Hansen should have another career day against them. Not to mention that screen pass has been very effective against teams much better than CSU and CSU's D is already very affected by injuries.

Back