What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

104.3 The Fan - Charles Johnson out?

bpc5180

Him and Brandon Stokely were on in the middle of the day. Recently it just became the Brandon Stokely show. What happened to CJ? Loved his input. Great Buff, host and excellent input/talking points.

I think he said on one of his last days it was with Ball Co. but not sure what it is he is doing, all he said was a great opportunity in the private sector.

Good for CJ. Radio can be so volatile, and seemingly horrible at communicating what's going on. Shows change, hosts and stations change on a whim, and if you aren't listening during the 5 minutes they talk about it, you'll never find out what happened.

That sucks, he wasn't terrible. They need to fire schlereth, stokely and D mac. Like stokely as a player but his voice is not a radio voice, he's irritating.

Doesn't Ball Co. make jars and stuff? And I know they do way more than that. Like Ball Aerospace. My old boss' kid was an engineer for them. I could see CJ as a sales type.

I don't imagine CJ has anything to do with Ball Aerospace. I'm guessing it's Bellco, as in the credit union, based on the wording in onealcd's post.

Doesn't Ball Co. make jars and stuff? And I know they do way more than that. Like Ball Aerospace. My old boss' kid was an engineer for them. I could see CJ as a sales type.
Their main business is packaging...mostly aluminum cans (they are the worlds largest maker). They also do aerospace but not a huge % of business. They used to make jars, but they just license the name to another manufacturer.

Love stink. He's awesome.

He's the most egotistical jackass I've ever heard lol. Between him making stupid impressions and telling everyone else they're wrong he just sits there talking about how right he is. He has some good insight sometimes but he's the reason I don't listen to sports radio in the mornings. I can't listen to 104.3 period anymore, it's useless.

The former NFL guys make 104.3 the Fan unlistanable. That along with weak sidekicks. Clough is the only true radio guy besides Evans. The rest of them are garbage. Stokley is as bad as Dreesen and that is bad.

The former NFL guys make 104.3 the Fan unlistanable. That along with weak sidekicks. Clough is the only true radio guy besides Evans. The rest of them are garbage. Stokley is as bad as Dreesen and that is bad.

I agree except I think stokely is WAY worse than dreesen.

Evans is garbage, and Clough is tolerable.

AM 950 is where it is at these days

dbag was absolutely thrilled when he thought he had a reason to attack Colorado tonight. Polumbus calmly and rationally crushed that pathetic weasel. I have to say I love Tyler.

I wish dbag ill.
What was he saying about the CU situation? I have turned a new leaf and started listening to various podcasts in the car instead of that **** station.

Those of you that listen to Altitude 950am, did you know that Tom Nalen left the Nate and Nalen show? Last day was on 12/30 and I guess they were all pretty upset about him leaving and the abruptness of it. Ryan Harris is replacing him.

Those of you that listen to Altitude 950am, did you know that Tom Nalen left the Nate and Nalen show? Last day was on 12/30 and I guess they were all pretty upset about him leaving and the abruptness of it. Ryan Harris is replacing him.
Hmm. I've heard Nate a couple of times and noted Nalen wasn't there but didn't know he'd left, left abruptly and people were upset. Too bad. They seemed to gel together pretty well. But I thought I'd read where Nate was about to lose the show due to station changes. Is that not true?

I just learned today that Nate went to 950!! I love that guy, he's an enjoyable sports host. I don't know why on earth he's the one constantly getting moved around.

Yeah. ****ing sucks. That was an amazing radio show. Ryan Harris isn't good

Back