What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

104.7 Sports Radio

Definitely not a bad matchup for the defense but UW has guys that can win one on one battles which is really the only way this defense can be gashed.

Definitely not a bad matchup for the defense but UW has guys that can win one on one battles which is really the only way this defense can be gashed.

Bend don't break between the 20's, and hope the red-zone D keeps its form.

Wazzu lost the game because they gave up the big play (with a trick play as well) and turned the ball over. I don't have the numbers, but I imagine CU has been one of the best defenses in the country in not allowing the big play. Don't allow Pettis to win a 50 yard jump ball for a TD, don't give up trick plays and take care of the football.

Do we have faith that a kicker can make a FG when it really matters late in the game? Because that very well could end up happening.

Do we have faith that a kicker can make a FG when it really matters late in the game? Because that very well could end up happening.

How far? What angle?

But no, I don't have any faith unless it's a chip shot. <35

62 yarder?? I kid.

Graham has been surprisingly decent the past two weeks in clutch situations, albeit I think only 2 attempts, but has nailed all the XPs!

62 yarder?? I kid.

Graham has been surprisingly decent the past two weeks in clutch situations, albeit I think only 2 attempts, but has nailed all the XPs!
Price kicked the XPs, Graham the FGs. Graham was accurate, but we are very lucky they were not blocked. Those kicks were suuuuuuper low.

Wazzu lost the game because they gave up the big play (with a trick play as well) and turned the ball over. I don't have the numbers, but I imagine CU has been one of the best defenses in the country in not allowing the big play. Don't allow Pettis to win a 50 yard jump ball for a TD, don't give up trick plays and take care of the football.

Wazzu's tackling was also horrendous to put it kindly and they were what, 0 for 3 on scoring opportunities inside the 10? Klatt also talked up our secondary as one of the 2 or 3 best nationally but also noted that Ross is tough matchup for anyone.

Watch the game come down to a 50 yarder and he nails it. That would be fitting that one of the worst special teams units (117) in the nation wins that game. That would be the icing on an insane season.

Only heard Buffs talk between 950 and 1043 tonight. Most playoff scenario discussion, but it was nice

It's been seven years, give or take, since I've listened to sports talk radio. The monotonous beating to death of whatever was the big national story of the day/week combined with nonstop Broncos talk in between held no interest for me. Today I figured I'd tune in just to see what they were talking about with it being game day. Well, I pulled up the 104.3 website and saw that Charles Johnson was on. Surely a Buff must be taking about the game, right? Nope. He was talking about Paxton freaking Lynch. I guess it'll be at least another seven years before I try again. *sigh*

Last edited:
Yeah, Siemian ****ed us this week by getting hurt. Who has time to discuss the biggest college football game around here in decades when you can discuss whether of not a pirate looking dude can beat a terrible football team?

Yeah, Siemian ****ed us this week by getting hurt. Who has time to discuss the biggest college football game around here in decades when you can discuss whether of not a pirate looking dude can beat a terrible football team?
I will say that every day this week when I've gotten off work, I've turned on 104.3 and they have been talking CU and their playoff chances. Now, that's usually around 5 pm and their show starts at 3, so they could very well have been talking about the Broncos for 2 hours prior.

I heard Sandy earlier in the week saying that CU was clearly the biggest story of the week. He also said that the atmosphere at Folsom was much more electric on Saturday night than at Invesco on Sunday night.

I've listened as usual this week, and there has been a TON of coverage, including 950 AM actually breaking down the game.

Was nice

Back