What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 AZ DT Todd Peat Jr (Signed to Nebraska)

As long as we get a visit I think we have a chance, being late in the visit schedule is a big advantage unless he just decides on a place and cancels before he gets here. I really think that if Embree can get him to Boulder he will end up a Buff.

I am getting a good feeling about how this class turns out, considering that we have been a complete non-issue for a lot of kids up until literally a few weeks ago momentum is starting to build.

As long as we get a visit I think we have a chance, being late in the visit schedule is a big advantage unless he just decides on a place and cancels before he gets here. I really think that if Embree can get him to Boulder he will end up a Buff.

Actually, getting a late visit is not as great as it sounds most of the time. This is still a longshot.

Actually, getting a late visit is not as great as it sounds most of the time. This is still a longshot.

Embree and crew will need a monumental effort to get him from NU. Having Tui will help towards that. Backed off from committing to ASU at the AA Game and is a lean to NU now.

I believe the drop of Stanford had more to do with having the requisite scores than Harbaugh leaving.

BB, as a follow up to this, late visits are usually for the Plan B/C guys(normally the last weekend). In CU's case, I think you are still on Plan A since recruiting was non-existent for the last 90 days. This one MAY be better than most late visits as he is certainly not a fall back for anyone.

Visiting this weekend. CU met with him today.

ASU and OSU have in-homes with him this week also.

Younger brother, Andrus, is a sick OT prospect for 2012. Here is a photo of them together (Todd's on the right):
797649.jpg

Here's the link to Andrus's AllBuffs profile: http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/57111-12-AZ-OT-Andrus-Peat

Dad, Todd Sr., played for the Arizona Cardinals.

Where did dad Todd Sr. go to college? But this guy is a must-get he'd get solid PT as a frosh

Where did dad Todd Sr. go to college? But this guy is a must-get he'd get solid PT as a frosh

Dad went to Northern Illinois.

From wikipedia:

Marion Todd Peat (born May 20, 1964 in Champaign, Illinois) is a former professional American football offensive lineman in the National Football League. He played six seasons for the St. Louis/Phoenix Cardinals (1987-1989) and the Los Angeles Raiders (1990, 1992-1993).
Peat has also played for Frankfurt Galaxy in the World League of American Football (1995).

FWIW, when his younger brother's name came up a couple months ago on the rivals national board, several ASU posters believed he would go where he brother ends up.

Still think we are a fighting an uphill battle here, but we can definitely sell early playing time. Plus he seems to like Tui.

hate NU but would rather have him go there and not have to play against him then see him for 3-4 yrs in the Pac-

hate NU but would rather have him go there and not have to play against him then see him for 3-4 yrs in the Pac-

Hey now, we are going to be playing you every year in the Rose Bowl so you will still see him, unless he throws a swerve and stays home.

Hey now, we are going to be playing you every year in the Rose Bowl so you will still see him, unless he throws a swerve and stays home.

You won't be in the rose bowl because ohio state is going to slap you around. Get lost richard...

Jan. 22 Scout Interview (BigRed site):

"Things are going good," Peat said. "I am really down to the three schools. Those are Nebraska, Arizona State and Oregon State. There is no particular order among those three."
And later (our coaches are still working it):
Until Peat makes a decision he will be busy with the visits by college coaches. It starts on Sunday and doesn't end until Tuesday.
"I had Nebraska on Sunday. On Monday I had Colorado, Arizona State and Oregon State. I had Arizona here the other day. I think Nebraska is coming back on Sunday."
Visits: Arizona State, Nebraska, Oregon State.

Back