What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA DE Stephan Nembot (Signed to Colorado)

Wasn't there talk he would actually make a better OT? I hope he stays at DE cuz that's where we need him and 6'7 is awfully tall for a DT

That's what I'm saying. I think we'll move him around as a freshman but then switch to a 3-4 and he'll end up being a 2-gap DE no one can handle.

I like the way you think. Kasa will be a senior that year I believe. If properly taught, that is a couple SCARY 2 gap DE's :nod:

I like the way you think. Kasa will be a senior that year I believe. If properly taught, that is a couple SCARY 2 gap DE's :nod:

You can really screw up the timing in spread offenses with tall DEs who can get upfield and are tall enough to get in the way of the passing lanes to the flats and short inside curls and slants.

I'm just happy to have athletes for whom the argument in where do you play them instead of why do you play them.

Nembot said he had to stop playing basketball because he was too rough. "I make people cry when I play defense (in basketball). I guess they can't handle me. So I guess I am a better fit to play football. I make people cry when I play football, too."

http://www.buffscoop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11624

:smile2:

there is also a good nugget at the end of the article about qualifying players.

Last edited:
All American wherever he plays by his junior year. I'd hate to be a QB or running back if he was on my tail. Dude doesn't give up and he punishes. Likely the best of class. Smiling!

Back