What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA WR Michael Thomas

Two ways to read this. One, the coaches are very confident that they'll convince Lucien to come here, and they don't want to over-recruit at WR. Two, they're a bunch of morons who don't have the first idea what they're doing and they're screwing up the whole team forever.

I prefer to view it from the first perspective.

Two ways to read this. One, the coaches are very confident that they'll convince Lucien to come here, and they don't want to over-recruit at WR. Two, they're a bunch of morons who don't have the first idea what they're doing and they're screwing up the whole team forever.

I prefer to view it from the first perspective.
:stupid:

Becareful with these doooooom posts, They bit many of you in the ass with the last coach...

Got upgraded to a 4 star per rivals.

Indeed he did. I updated his profile. Interestingly, he dropped about 8 spots on both Scout and ESPN.

I don't know if Thomas has the raw speed or polish to justify the new rating, but I do like him quite a bit. I do hope that we are still recruiting him.

Indeed he did. I updated his profile. Interestingly, he dropped about 8 spots on both Scout and ESPN.

I don't know if Thomas has the raw speed or polish to justify the new rating, but I do like him quite a bit. I do hope that we are still recruiting him.
Yeah I agree 100%. Have you heard anything new? Nothing on rivals other than the rumor.

Yeah I agree 100%. Have you heard anything new? Nothing on rivals other than the rumor.

If I had anything new I'd post it.

Hagan was recruiting him, had to leave the visit due to his family tragedy, and I haven't heard that Kennedy has picked it up since he came on board. Doesn't mean he hasn't, just that I haven't heard it. I don't hear a lot of things.

If I had anything new I'd post it.

Hagan was recruiting him, had to leave the visit due to his family tragedy, and I haven't heard that Kennedy has picked it up since he came on board. Doesn't mean he hasn't, just that I haven't heard it. I don't hear a lot of things.

Wait a minute. You are out of the loop? What are we paying you for, godammit....?

What are you talking about Michael Thomas for? My understanding is that he hasn't taken any visits because he's trying to get a qualifying test score done. You can't take OVs unless you have that.

According to scout he visited OSU. Did that not happen?

Hoping for some academic progress and a late commitment to the Buffs.

grades also an issue. Nik's theory about him being our lucien backup plan continues to hold water.

I think this becomes a very important guy to get at this point. We are in desperate need of depth at WR.

We need to get his academic situation worked out. I imagine Embo will be keeping tabs on him.

Back