What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO CB John Scott

AlferdJasper

Rivals
Scout
ESPN

JOHNSCOTT_150_9_30.JPG

Evergreen High School (Evergreen, Colorado)

Ht: 5-10 Wt: 160

All Conference First Team
Defensive Back All-State: Honorable Mention
State Finalist in Track and Field as junior

4.53 in 40 yards.

Very little information on Scott, but according to a Rivals/Colorado Prep Report, prior to the season, Colorado's previous staff was in contact with Scott.

He may have been overlooked with the coaching changes, but could be a walk-on.

http://coloradoprepreport.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1116703
August 2010
Colorado's recruiters have told Scott they'll be watching with him during his senior season before deciding whether to offer him a scholarship. It won't take much to get a commitment out of him if the Buffaloes offer.

"I have a high interest in Colorado," Scott said. "My sister (Aslinn) goes to school there, and she loves it. It's close to home and they have beautiful campus and a good law school. They have good coaches, and I think they're going to be pretty good this year."

Back