What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO CB Marquise Coleman

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

MARQUISECOLEMAN12_14150.JPG

Eaglecrest HS (Centennial, CO)

Ht: 6-0
Wt: 160
40:

Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked CB
Scout rating: NR CB
ESPN rating: NR CB

Reported Offers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently shined in a postseason all-star game and was verbally offered over the summer. A heavy CU lean at this time.

ESPN has entered him in its prospect database. No rating or evaluation yet.

Great new article by Rivals on Coleman from Junior Day:

The Buffaloes are recruiting him as a cornerback.

"Ashley Ambrose, who is their new DB coach, is recruiting me and he said they just want me to get my grades up so I can go there," Coleman said. "They are going to keep a close eye on me.

"CU is still my favorite. As soon as I get my grades up, I am going to commit there. … It is close to home and I like the players up there. I feel comfortable up there, just like being around family."

Coleman was named the Most Valuable Player of the Colorado High School Football Showcase in December. He accounted for 1,151 yards of offense and seven touchdowns in 2009 as a junior.

Full Rivals Article

Anyone have any contacts in Eaglecrest/Centenniel to know what kind of season Marquise had and whether he has a chance of becoming a full qualifier through the NCAA clearinghouse?

(Very under-rated because grades have scared everyone off.)

Back