What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO FB Kevin Hunholz (Hastings College)

AlferdJasper

Scout
Rivals
ESPN
Maxpreps

4cb4a4fdbde78.image.jpg

Rangeview's Kevin Hunholz picks up a loose ball after an incomplete pass during the first half of the Raiders' 61-6 East Metro Athletic Conference football win over the Hinkley Thunderbirds on Oct. 8, 2010, at Aurora Public Schools Stadium. (Courtney Oakes/The Aurora Sentinel)

Rangeview High School,
(Aurora, Colorado)

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 185 lbs.
40:

Awards, etc.

As a junior, named to Maxpreps Colorado All 5-A team (honorable mention, runningback)

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/MNMo4j...5a-central-metro-conference-football-team.htm

As Sophomore, named CENTRAL-METRO LEAGUE (5A) , All League team So.; RB Kevin Hunholz (honorable mention, runningback)

Looks like he's a Buff fan.

I'd love to get him to walk on to CU. From the film, it looks like he can play. I love the toughness he shows and the winning attitude he brings from that Rangeview team.

From the photo, it appears he may have attended camp at CU, will see if I can find out if it was summer of 2010.

Hunholz, #40, front row

Aurora Sentinel 2010 All-City Football team

4d26456b36b66.image.jpg

Defensive members of The Aurora Sentinel 2010 All-City Football team pose on Dec. 30 at Cherokee Trail High School. Back row, from left, Rangeview senior Sammie Smalldon, Rangeview senior Sean Melton, Grandview senior Eddie Yarbrough, Grandview junior Taylor Schultz, Cherokee Trail senior Ryan Campbell. Middle row, from left, Rangeview senior John Tidwell, Regis Jesuit senior Ross Heath, Regis Jesuit senior Michael O'Dwyer, Regis Jesuit senior Tanner Ottenbreit. Front row, from left, Rangeview senior Kevin Hunholz, Grandview senior Willy Hewitt, Cherokee Trail senior Jacob Rosdal and Cherokee Trail senior Everett Bible. (Heather L. Smith/The Aurora Sentinel)

Well, I liked this kid and third-hand rumors were that he was thinking of walking on to CU. Wish we could have seen him play in black and gold.

But,

Hastings College offered him and he accepted.

best of luck at next level, Kevin!

Back