What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO ILB Brady Daigh (Signed to Colorado)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

172049.jpg

J.K. Mullen HS (Denver, CO)

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 220
40: 4.7

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; #33 ILB
Scout rating: 3*; #32 MLB
ESPN rating: 2*-73 grade; #65 ILB

Reported Offers: Colorado, Colorado State, North Dakota, Wyoming

Re: '11 CO ILB Brady Daigh

Scout shows CU as Daigh's first offer.

Probably not entered yet. It was in an article this morning. (I think / hope... otherwise I jumped the gun on something only reported on the MB.) I'll link & quote when I get home.

My bad. It was a CSU offer. I read the article wrong. :sorry:

Daigh has picked up his CU offer now.

According to a new Scout article, Daigh camped at CU and spent some time with Coach Cabral and Coach Hawkins. He will be setting up an official visit and CU is looking good here. He also had the following to say:

“Coach Cabral likes that I am a physical player with great instincts. I am very interested in CU, as it has a great linebacker tradition, and I also like the move to the Pac 10.”

There's more in the article and Scout also has some video of him that's worth checking out. Daigh would be a nice in-state pickup for the Buffs.

This is the sickest bunch of sick that ever sicked. Brah.

In all seriousness, this is awesome. I can't beleive he gave his verbal to CU already. sweet.

Sophomore highlights:
[video=youtube;LgVZH2_0U1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgVZH2_0U1Q&feature=related[/video]

Junior highlights:
[video=youtube;2Yw-EjqA8dQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yw-EjqA8dQ&feature=related[/video]

Junior playoff highlights:
[video=youtube;f50BEFs_jfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f50BEFs_jfY[/video]

Brady will be making his Official Visit to CU this weekend.

He's gonna look good in black & gold!

:gobuffs:

Daigh has been upgraded to a 3* MLB on Scout (#32 overall) in its new ratings. Perviously, he had been an unranked 2* on that site.

:thumbsup:

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Listening to him on the 850 post game, and I guess it has been reported that he might not stick with his commitment if Cabral leaves.

Buff commit meets Embree for first time

Here's part of the Rivals article:

"Coach Embree said they want to run an aggressive defense, attack the offense and make the offense react to them, which I like," Daigh said. "They didn't really mention specifics but said they will be playing 4-3 mostly. It is what I am used to so I am excited to play in that type of defense."

Daigh recorded 141 tackles, five sacks, two fumble recoveries and two interceptions while helping Mullen to a 14-0 record and their third straight 5A state championship earlier this month. He recorded 127 stops as a junior.

"I feel I am a real physical player and a real instinctual player," Daigh said. "When I tackle someone, I am definitely going to bring some force with it."

We need to get more excited about Daigh!

This dude plays with violence. Great short area quickness and burst. He's going to be an amazing player for the Buffs.

Check out these new senior highlights:

[video=youtube;JbzCEJ6tQgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbzCEJ6tQgk[/video]

Back