What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#11 CU v #3 Baylor - March 17th, 6.40pm MT - NCAA Tournament 3rd Round Game Thread

I've yet to figure out why the Big12 is stronger now that Nebraska, Colorado, TAMU, and Mizzou are gone.....

It's hilarious this is CU's game thread and 5% of the posts are about the game. Real knowledgeable fans here?

Both CU & Baylor got what they want with though.
Baylor has a strengthened Big 12 conference w/ much more revenue
Colorado was put into a much inferior conference where they could win something and got more money

Everybody's happy.

About the game - we are worried as everyone should be in the tourney.
CU pulled a sweet draw getting ALBQ and the pit and the altitude. But Baylor's depth will overcome that w/ no problem.
I honestly don't know much about your team but very impressive win vs UNLV.

Should be a good game. I'll be somewhat civil since I might live in Denver again some day - after all - TX does provide a strong portion of the vacation revenue for your state so we all should love each other.....just not tomorrow night.
Just proves what a ****ing piece of **** of a state Texas is.

Get bent, ****.

I like how the Baylor fans make ignorant statements, we address them, then they ignore the responses. Classic cognitive dissonance.

It's hilarious this is CU's game thread and 5% of the posts are about the game. Real knowledgeable fans here?

Both CU & Baylor got what they want with though.
Baylor has a strengthened Big 12 conference w/ much more revenue
Colorado was put into a much inferior conference where they could win something and got more money

Everybody's happy.

About the game - we are worried as everyone should be in the tourney.
CU pulled a sweet draw getting ALBQ and the pit and the altitude. But Baylor's depth will overcome that w/ no problem.
I honestly don't know much about your team but very impressive win vs UNLV.

Should be a good game. I'll be somewhat civil since I might live in Denver again some day - after all - TX does provide a strong portion of the vacation revenue for your state so we all should love each other.....just not tomorrow night.

:lol: You can't make this **** up.... :lol:

:lol: You can't make this **** up.... :lol:

Knowledgeable fans about BASKETBALL - not your team. You're in the Pac 12 - the entire country (even ESPN) didn't even talk about you the entire season.

No one outside of 30 fans know anything about your basketball team - much less your student body.

1. And the PAC 12 never wanted you. They wanted CU and Texas. Then they wanted CU, Texas and everyone else but Baylor. Then you guys went polticking to the press and via email making absurd claims about Baylor being better than a small little town in Colorado. Was he serious? Did Baylor seriously think they could squeeze CU out? Hell NO we aren't upset at not having the PAC 16. Hell NO. The fact it would even cross your mind shows how unbelievably out of touch you are.

:yeahthat:

Hell, IF I was going to like one thing about Davidian U, the fact that it might have somehow prevented the Pac-XII from being infested with the virus that is Texass athletics would be it. IF, of course, DU actually had the influence to do anything of the sort. Texass prevented Texass from being admitted to any form of Pac-16, just by being themselves. It is disturbing to see how much little cousin tries to act like them. Kind of cute just how much they fail to pull it off... :lol:

Knowledgeable fans about BASKETBALL - not your team. You're in the Pac 12 - the entire country (even ESPN) didn't even talk about you the entire season.

No one outside of 30 fans know anything about your basketball team - much less your student body.

30 fans? Get ready to be surprised tomorrow. disinterested student body? Hope you like crow.

The game will probably be a lot closer than anyone thinks. They provide a match up problem with their bigs, however if our defenders can rattle them this game will swing in our favor.

Knowledgeable fans probably would know something about the team they are playing tomorrow night in the NCAA tourney. We do. Knowledgeable fans might know something about a team they were playing as a conference opponent LAST YEAR. We do. You don't. You are funny. :lol:

Baylor has 11 wins against teams in the NCAA Tournament...
CU has 3, and 2 of those are against Cal who couldn't make it to half-time of the Tuesday play-in game...Congrats on the win against UNLV though...

Man that presence you ****s had in ABQ yesterday sure was great. I couldn't hear our student section over those rowdy Bailor fans.

And the only thing your school is known for is harboring a bunch of murderers :rofl:

30 fans? Get ready to be surprised tomorrow. disinterested student body? Hope you like crow.

The game will probably be a lot closer than anyone thinks. They provide a match up problem with their bigs, however if our defenders can rattle them this game will swing in our favor.

During the NCAA tournament when a team that has ZERO basketball tradition starts advancing into the tournament you get what are called T-shirt or bandwagon fans that start paying attention that NEVER went to a game or even WATCHED a game. That's what CU is experiencing and what Baylor experienced in 2010 going to the Elite 8 when over 35000 Baylor fans showed up in Houston.

I have no doubt CU will travel well tomorrow as THEY SHOULD. Don't excuse some of my stupid trash talking comments for over confidence - nothing is easy in this tourney and it will be a close hard fought game. You are a well coached team w/ the home court advantage - that would scare any team in the NCAA.

CU has 3, and 2 of those are against Cal who couldn't make it to half-time of the Tuesday play-in game...Congrats on the win against UNLV though...

And if we have 4 after tomorrow, absolutely none of the rest of that will make a damn bit of difference.

1. Lose Colorado and Nebraska
2. Lose Texas A&M and Missouri
3. Add TCU and West Virginia
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

The Pac 12 has 3 times the National Championships the Big 12 has. And that´s in Basketball only.

tumblr_l5pw3s0NtH1qbo7v5o1_400.gif

Cool? Thanks? What do you want us to say? Pac had a down year - but we've been taking care of business. Tomorrow will be our toughest draw of the season. Should we giveup now, or should we continue to highlight the idiocy displayed by Baylor fans?

During the NCAA tournament when a team that has ZERO basketball tradition starts advancing into the tournament you get what are called T-shirt or bandwagon fans that start paying attention that NEVER went to a game or even WATCHED a game.

Well, that would explain your fans that don't know anything about a team that was in the same conference as you just a year ago.

Unless you consider drug dealing and murder "basketball tradition", of course....

Man that presence you ****s had in ABQ yesterday sure was great. I couldn't hear our student section over those rowdy Bailor fans.

And the only thing your school is known for is harboring a bunch of murderers :rofl:

I know you all don't watch football anymore either. Ever heard of the Heisman - as painful as it is for you to swallow - Baylor now has one!!!

I've yet to figure out why the Big12 is stronger now that Nebraska, Colorado, TAMU, and Mizzou are gone.....

Cuz losing 7 national championships and 4 heisman trophies makes every conference stronger didnt you know that

I can't believe how all you mature adults can get so worked up by a Jr. High School kid's post.

I know you all don't watch football anymore either. Ever heard of the Heisman - as painful as it is for you to swallow - Baylor now has one!!!

About farking time you TIED us on that one. :lol:

Lurking your board seriously hurts my brain it is so full of fail. You mental midgets have such a poor understanding of how pathetic Buddy Jones was two years ago and are completely delusional how irrelevant and unwanted you are in any expansion scenario.

What kind of BB discussion do you want? Only so many times we can call your bigs inconsistent at best and your guard play is easily rattled. But your dirty ass program is more talented and favored to win. We'll see tomorrow how you guys handle the away game at the Pit.

SD Buff...I understand you guys are miffed about his letter...I just don't care...

CU wanted out because they thought it was best for CU
Baylor wanted the Big XII to stay together because they thought it was best for Baylor...failing that they wanted to stay with the schools where they have over 100 years of history...

In the end both schools got what they wanted...took a year longer for you guys, and we were a tad antsy about things all summer but it's all ended up as a positive for both of us...

Well, that would explain your fans that don't know anything about a team that was in the same conference as you just a year ago.

Unless you consider drug dealing and murder "basketball tradition", of course....

WE didn't know anything about CU last year or the year before or the 50 years before that because you were NEVER relevant even in the Big 12. But you are now... tomorrow night.

We're all giving you respect and your coach and players. No one came on here or said anything negative about Colorado.

Do you really expect Baylor fans to sit back and listen to CU fans talk down to them (w/ nothing to stand on) calling them murderers davidians baptists etc etc.
We've been very respectful from what I've seen - your immature fans should be called out for saying stuff like that. It's pathetic.

Yeah to go along with those 14 losing seasons in a row, that cute tarp you hang up so your fanbase looks less pathetic, all those Big 12 wins....wait..., those seven conference titles in over 100 years, that one game over .500 all time record, those 56 losing season, etc.

Back