What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#11 CU v #3 Baylor - March 17th, 6.40pm MT - NCAA Tournament 3rd Round Game Thread

Cool? Thanks? What do you want us to say? Pac had a down year - but we've been taking care of business. Tomorrow will be our toughest draw of the season. Should we giveup now, or should we continue to highlight the idiocy displayed by Baylor fans?

No...I'd rather play the game...that's why all this is fun...but you might mention this to the tool who posted a few pages back that Baylor has zero quality wins.

I know you all don't watch football anymore either. Ever heard of the Heisman - as painful as it is for you to swallow - Baylor now has one!!!

Congrats, come back when you´ve got one of these, ok?
1990-colorado-buffaloes-national-championship-ring-82d7f.jpg

WE didn't know anything about CU last year or the year before or the 50 years before that because you were NEVER relevant even in the Big 12. But you are now... tomorrow night.

We're all giving you respect and your coach and players. No one came on here or said anything negative about Colorado.

Do you really expect Baylor fans to sit back and listen to CU fans talk down to them (w/ nothing to stand on) calling them murderers davidians baptists etc etc.
We've been very respectful from what I've seen - your immature fans should be called out for saying stuff like that. It's pathetic.

Ya cuz this **** is respectful

Baylor is superior to Colorado academically. Baylor has athletic facilities superior to Colorado. Colorado doesn’t participate in the number of sports that Baylor does. Baylor’s overall record in all collegiate sports dwarfs that of Colorado. Our football, basketball (women’s and men’s), baseball, softball, track, tennis, golf programs are vastly superior to Colorado’s. The Baptist church base extends across the country and certainly trumps the University of Colorado’s local base limited to a small town in Colorado.

The above is slander and libel at best. You all are ****ing lucky the Pac-12 ignored it or your university would have been sued to kingdom come.

For the record, CU has appeared in a Final Four more recently than Baylor and has more Elite 8, Sweet 16 and NCAA Tournament appearances than Baylor.

WE didn't know anything about CU last year or the year before or the 50 years before that because you were NEVER relevant even in the Big 12. But you are now... tomorrow night.

We're all giving you respect and your coach and players. No one came on here or said anything negative about Colorado.

Do you really expect Baylor fans to sit back and listen to CU fans talk down to them (w/ nothing to stand on) calling them murderers davidians baptists etc etc.
We've been very respectful from what I've seen - your immature fans should be called out for saying stuff like that. It's pathetic.

Right, because coming on here and shooting (oops, didn't mean to bring up a sore subject) off your mouths about CU being irrelevant, no basketball tradition (because Baylor is the ****ing Kentucky of the Southwest :rolling_eyes:), you don't bother to know anything about us, etc. etc. is "giving respect". Yeah, right. Just because you came here and made fools of yourselves, don't try to backpedal now and claim you just came here to make nice and talk about the intricacies of CU's defensive schemes...

I've yet to figure out why the Big12 is stronger now that Nebraska, Colorado, TAMU, and Mizzou are gone.....

aggy was a thorn in EVERYONE'S side...once they were gone everyone else gets along pretty well...except on gameday...Trading aggy for WVU made everything better.

As for all the smack at what CU did in the Big XII. We left with 4 North Championships and 1 Big XII Championship.

• Baylor won a combined 37 Big 12 regular season (23) and tournament (14) championships in the Big 12's 15-year history
  • 2 National Championships
  • Four Olympic gold medalists with 10 gold medals won
  • Baylor led the Big 12 in Graduation Success Rate the last three years
  • 2011 Heisman Trophy Winner

I've gotta go guys - it's been fun. Good luck tomorrow!!!

Hope it's a good game.

you're pathetic, your school is pathetic, your athletics are pathetic, your academics are pathetic, your state is pathetic, your town is pathetic, everythign about you is pathetic. You tried to **** us over big time, karma is a bitch. Colorado>Baylor in just about EVERYTHING!!!

• Baylor won a combined 37 Big 12 regular season (23) and tournament (14) championships in the Big 12's 15-year history

Hope it's a good game.
It must be so hard to graduate when you don't have to go to class.

I have to say that i really don't miss the big 12 at all.

:yeahthat:

It's good to have a reminder every once in a while of just how much better off we are now. More $, better road trips, smarter fans, and nobody in the league that expects us to be their bitch. I guess if you're happy with that sort of thing, though....

Hope it's a good game.

And Colorado had 31 in addition to 24 National titles to Baylor's 2. See how easy this game is when counting Olympic sports. You have won what in football and basketball? Having read your board - you guys talk about how CU sucked at everything- and that says what about Baylor? I don't mind a little home town homerism, but you guys take it to another level.

As for the Big XII being happier. Sure, you have Texas and everyone else who has no choice but to bend over and be happy. The networks are over paying to keep super conferences from forming and to be perfectly honest I am OK with that. Do not want the PAC 16 - and don't blame you for not wanting it either. Baylor will have no seat at the table when the music stops.

And Colorado had 31 in addition to 24 National titles to Baylor's 2. See how easy this game is when counting Olympic sports. You have won what in football and basketball? Having read your board - you guys talk about how CU sucked at everything- and that says what about Baylor? I don't mind a little home town homerism, but you guys take it to another level.

As for the Big XII being happier. Sure, you have Texas and everyone else who has no choice but to bend over and be happy. The networks are over paying to keep super conferences from forming and to be perfectly honest I am OK with that. Do not want the PAC 16 - and don't blame you for not wanting it either. Baylor will have no seat at the table when the music stops.

you guys really do count alpine skiing NC's? I thought that was a myth...

that's so cute...

Hey, you have had a really nice run...saved a crap season in a crap Basketball Conference with a great run through the Conference Tournament and a good win against a UNLV team that has been fading over the last month...be proud of the year you have had...don't let tomorrow ruin it for you...your kids deserve your appreciation even after tomorrow.

Hey, you have had a really nice run...saved a crap season in a crap Basketball Conference with a great run through the Conference Tournament and a good win against a UNLV team that has been fading over the last month...be proud of the year you have had...don't let tomorrow ruin it for you...your kids deserve your appreciation even after tomorrow.

They will be getting plenty of appreciation trust me. The only thing is the AD is going to have to figure out how to get 150 CUnit to Atlanta

BTW, I understand that my nube status means that my rep has 0 effect, but just FYI...both were positive...I haven't given a neg rep on here...I've received a couple, but that is to be expected...

Tomorrow should be fun...

have you guys seen us play any this year? Would you like any kind of a breakdown?

Back