What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 HI ATH Trent McKinney (Verbal to Montana)

LongHaulBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
Pacific Athletic Alliance

185364.jpg

Mililani H.S. (Mililani, Hawaii)

Ht: 6-foot-0
Wt: 185 lbs
40: 4.75

Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked dual-threat QB
Scout rating: 2*; #97 QB
ESPN rating: 2*-72 grade; #115 QB

Reported Offers: Washington State, Montana

New Rivals article on McKinney today. He just got his first offer (Washington State) and compares his style of quarterbacking to Vince Young (although 5 inches shorter). Colorado is definitely one of his favorites. Based on which schools he's looking at, it would seem a Pac 12 announcement would help us here:

"Colorado is the school that has sent me the most mail so far," he said. "They invited me to their Junior Day to watch their spring practices but I wasn't able to go to that. I like their program a lot. It would be nice to get an offer from Colorado or Oregon, I would also like to go there, or Stanford."

Being recruited as an Athlete.

Supposedly did not make it to CU for camp this summer.

Back