What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 IL OG Chris Bryant (Signed to Michigan)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

193056.jpg

Simeon H.S. (Chicago, IL)

Ht: 6-foot-5
Wt: 330 lbs
40: 5.3 secs

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #20 OT
Scout rating: 3*; #22 OG
ESPN rating: 3*-77 grade; #37 OG

Reported Offers: Arizona, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio State, Stanford, Eastern Michigan, Memphis, Western Kentucky

Here is the highlight reel for "Big Chris":

[video=youtube;qgxewtgRkb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgxewtgRkb4[/video]

From Scout:

Biography:
Chris Bryant says he can bench 395-pounds, squat 420 and has a 24-inch vertical jump.
Bryant plans to major in sports management or business and reports a 3.6 core GPA and a 21 ACT.

Bryant:
“I’m big and quick. A lot of college coaches like that I can move. Also, I’m not a sloppy 330, I’m built. I have a real powerful punch too.

“But I’m trying to improve my footwork and my overall technique. I’m just trying to get it all down.”

According to Bill Kurelic's midwest recruiting blog on ESPN, CU is making a play for Bryant:

Bryant announcement may be on hold

Before Rodriguez was fired it looked like the Wolverines were going to receive a commitment from offensive lineman Chris Bryant (Chicago, Ill./Simeon), who has made official visits to Michigan and Arizona, and was planning to announce his college choice on Jan. 21.

"I might push that Jan. 21 date back now," Bryant said. "Michigan is going to be Michigan no matter who the coach is. Whoever they bring in is going to be brought in to win. Michigan is still going to be a choice for me. But I can't say if it is going to be a top choice."

Bryant may make an official visit to at least one other Big Ten school before he selects a college.

"I'm thinking about trying to get down to Illinois," Bryant said. "And I talked to Indiana. They came in (on Thursday) and Colorado came on Wednesday. They are both trying to get me to take an official visit."

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/blog?name=kurelic_bill&id=5998343

Always great to keep up on recruiting for the maize and blue.

Unless........:smile2:

Visiting Pitt this weekend, but CU has now moved into his Top 5. Could a Boulder visit be in his future?

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1176602

A four-star prospect who ranks as the No. 6 recruit in the state of Illinois and the No. 20 offensive tackle in the nation, Bryant had narrowed his considerable list of scholarship offers to Arizona, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, and Colorado, and he had previously said his top two were Michigan and Arizona.

Back