What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 IN CB Nick Stoner (Verbal to Indiana)

LongHaulBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

785362.jpg

Center Grove H.S. (Greenwood, Indiana)

Ht: 6-foot-1
Wt: 155 lbs
40: 4.42 secs

Rivals rating: 3*-5.5rr; unranked CB
Scout rating: 3*; #88 CB
ESPN rating: 2*-74 grade; #105 S

Reported Offers: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Louisville, Illinois State, Toledo, Western Kentucky

Scout is actually reported some interest in CU. And he's a hell of an athlete who seems to be a top target of Indiana.

But be honest with me, VA -- did you just do the profile because you thought Boulder needed another Stoner? I know you're a Rivals guy. :lol:

Does our new friend, ACE, have anything to make a joke about here? Bueller, Bueller?

Scout is actually reported some interest in CU. And he's a hell of an athlete who seems to be a top target of Indiana.

But be honest with me, VA -- did you just do the profile because you thought Boulder needed another Stoner? I know you're a Rivals guy. :lol:
Couldn't help myself. :lol:

Colorado lost a recruit to Indiana ? football ??

shame on Hawkins...

CU will suck in recruiting until they get a different coach. Not many high school kids will say yes to a coach he thinks won't even be here once he sees playing time.

Colorado lost a recruit to Indiana ? football ??

shame on Hawkins...

CU will suck in recruiting until they get a different coach. Not many high school kids will say yes to a coach he thinks won't even be here once he sees playing time.

Was this post a joke?

In case you were serious (my radar is terrible for this), I'd just ask you to maybe check where Stoner is from, make note of the fact that CU hasn't even offered him, and refer to the post I made about him being one of IU's top in-state target this cycle. This isn't exactly a guy we "lost" and even if we did, it would have been understandable.

Back