What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 TX Snapper JJ Drescher

And....this guy has likely been snapping a football since he was three....it is the Southlake Carrol way. Give him a scholly, and we are set for four years at this critical position.

And another positive -- someone on your roster from S Lake Carrol. The past staff didn't seem to parlay the older brother's recruitment into any solid connections. Maybe this staff can get it right. Loads of D1 talent at slc.

If Colorado offers he will be a Buff.....his dad was born and raised in Colorado and his grandmother lives in Colorado as well. Even if offered only a PWO...still most likely to be a Buff.

Last edited:
If Colorado offers he will be a Buff.....his dad was born and raised in Colorado and his grandmother lives in Colorado as well.

I know CU offered his brother out of high school. But with long snappers, isn't it more common to invite the prospect as a walk on and then put him on scholarship if he wins the job?

this would seem to me like a good opportunity to upgrade our special teams. Improving the snapping situation can only help our kicking game.

I know CU offered his brother out of high school. But with long snappers, isn't it more common to invite the prospect as a walk on and then put him on scholarship if he wins the job?

Either way. What worries me is it is January 28th and we don't seem to have contacted him at all. Good snapper, great size, CU legacy ... come on!

JJ seems to remain uncommitted at this point. Can't find any evidence he's signed to another school.

A quick google search to double-check his status turned up his "my space" page.

Perhaps grasping at straws here, but his myspace name is jjdabuffalofan :thumbsup:
(http://www.myspace.com/jjdabuffalofan)

Granted, this is not a very active myspace site.

l_f624b48e14a64243abf55ba0406547c6.jpg

The photo is also stamped as 2006, which would have been right when his brother was starting his first games as a freshman.

I'm sure J.J. would love an opportunity to follow in his brother's footsteps. Hopefully we can find a way to make it happen.

Let's see .... the Buffs used a scholly on a LS a few years back. That single scholarship turned into a four-year starter. Didn't have to hold a competition to find someone new or "motivate" the starter. Didn't have to waste another scholly trying to upgrade the position.

I'm all for getting JJ up to Boulder. However. Whatever. Just do it.

Back