What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA PF Grant Verhoeven (Signed to Stanford)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247Sports

grant_verhoeven.standalone.prod_affiliate.8.jpg

Central Valley Christian H.S. (Visalia, CA)

AAU: Organized Chaos

Ht: 6-foot-8
Wt: 215 lbs

Rivals rating: 3*; #37 PF (#132 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #21 C (#81 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-92 grade; #18 PF (#93 overall)
247 rating: N/A

Reported Offers: Arizona State, California, Fresno State, Saint Mary's (CA), Stanford, Washington

Last edited by a moderator:
Verhoeven's bloodlines run quite strong. His father, Peter, played in the NBA from 1981 to 1987, with stops in Portland, Kansas City, Indiana and Oakland, where he played for the Golden State Warriors from 1985 to 1986 as a 6-foot-9, 215-pound power forward.

"I'm trying to get to where he was," Verhoeven said. "When he graduated high school, he was about 6-7, 185, so I've got quite a bit on him already. I just passed my dad up, actually, so I'm still growing, and I think I'm supposed to be about 6-10, so maybe about an inch more."

"Washington just offered me, Stanford is pretty high on me and I think they're going to offer me soon," Verhoeven said. "St. Mary's is very interested, and so are Colorado and Utah. Arizona State is another big one. Those are the main ones that are after me, right now."

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1177769

Not seeing a lot of CU love on this guy's pages anymore. Wonder if we decided to go in a different direction. ESPN and Max Preps are high on the guy (although ESPN did drop him two slots in their Top 100 update), but Rivals & Scout have barely anything on him.

Was at Cal last weekend, and is visiting St. Mary's this weekend. Only other visit scheduled right now according to Rivals is Stanford (10/7). We have the ability to make them look a little less glamorous that day...

Apparently he re-scheduled his Stanford visit and is out there this weekend.

Back