What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Christo Kourtzidis (Signed to Florida State)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

i

Lutheran H.S. (Orange, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 230 lbs
40: 4.7 secs

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #8 TE (#194 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #11 TE
ESPN rating: 3*-78 grade; #26 TE
247 rating: 4*-93 grade; #8 TE (#219 overall)

Reported Offers: Colorado, Alabama, Arizona, Boston College, California, Florida, Florida State, Indiana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Washington, Washington State

From Twitter:
BrandonHuffman Brandon Huffman
Orange (Calif.) Lutheran tight end Christo Kourtzidis picked up offer number four, this one from Colorado...

[video=youtube;BUp9cV_R_HM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUp9cV_R_HM[/video]

I like the way this guy plays. Big, strong, not afraid to catch in traffic, catches with his hands, seems to block well. Defensive vids were pretty good too - really good pursuit. He seems to be playing faster than the other players on the field.

Both AZ and Scout have reported that Kourtzidis wants to make an unofficial visit to Boulder sometime this summer.

Definitely not your typical favorites list. Thinking Florida State on this one.

Not sure what were doing with TE recruting. We need to take 2 or 3 in this class but only currently have offers out to 3 uncommitted TE's one of whom is no longer considering us. On the plus side it sounds like were in good shape with Irwin and Cope-Fitzpatrick but still we should probably widen the net a little.

He absolutely lays a kid out at 0:36. Clearly illegal, but I got a chuckle out of it.

Not sure what were doing with TE recruting. We need to take 2 or 3 in this class but only currently have offers out to 3 uncommitted TE's one of whom is no longer considering us. On the plus side it sounds like were in good shape with Irwin and Cope-Fitzpatrick but still we should probably widen the net a little.

I think we will know more after the Elite Camp next weekend. I could see TE being a position where a surprise commitment pops up after that camp.

FSU is building their program back up, can't necessarily fault the kid. Good luck to him. Wonder if Cal is going to put the press on Cope-Fitz in light of this?

Although he still maintains that he's committed to FSU, that's not close to solid. When he took his unofficial there this summer, he did not get along well at all with the other recruits or players. He is looking for a reason to commit elsewhere. Watch this one closely, because Christo is very much in play and is probably leaning to a program that has a lot of California guys.

Wow. Not very often you hear of a kid committing and then not getting along with the players/recruits at the local. I wonder if it was them or him.

Either way, would love to land a talented kid like this.

Wow. Any reason why? I know FSU has went off the tracks a bit but seems they are just young and have some significant injuries.
Because they're not winning and playing like ****. Their staff can recruit but their ability to win has yet to be seen.

Back