What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA WR Cameron Lee

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

815347.jpg

Helix H.S. (La Mesa, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-0
Wt: 170 lbs
40: 4.5 secs

Rivals rating:
Scout rating: unranked WR
ESPN rating: unranked WR
247 rating:

Reported Offers:

I was PM'd a little scoop today on Cameron Lee.

Prince had been recruiting Lee for the Buffs and had invited him out to Colorado to participate in the Nike this summer. He is still planning to come out and is definitely interested in the Buffs. University of Arizona may be our main competition (he's also hitting their camp).

I was PM'd a little scoop today on Cameron Lee.
Prince had been recruiting Lee for the Buffs and had invited him out to Colorado to participate in the Nike this summer. He is still planning to come out and is definitely interested in the Buffs. University of Arizona may be our main competition (he's also hitting their camp).

I don't know that UofA has an inside track on him, just that Cameron's dad said he was going to attend their camp in June. It sounded as though they were hoping to hit a couple of the summer camps to make sure his name was out there.

Cameron's dad works in the office next to me and approached me a few weeks ago with questions about Boulder because he noticed the Buffs license plates I have on my Jeep.

Some tidbits from the conversation(s) I have had with his dad -

Grades won't be an issue. Above 3.0 GPA at Helix will get him in anywhere.
He is wide open, doesn't have his heart set on any school. His dad said he woudn't mind seeing him go away to school.
He hasn't heard from CU since the end of the season, but that isn't surprising considering they had to focus on the '11 class.
He is training with Eric Parker, former Chargers WR.
Has been invited to run routes for Cam Newton in San Diego while Newton is getting ready for the draft.
The videos on youtube are from his sophmore year. His dad is working on his Jr year highlights.
Cameron had been at camps with Nelson Spruce and he thought pretty highly of Spruce.

I don't know that UofA has an inside track on him, just that Cameron's dad said he was going to attend their camp in June. It sounded as though they were hoping to hit a couple of the summer camps to make sure his name was out there.

Cameron's dad works in the office next to me and approached me a few weeks ago with questions about Boulder because he noticed the Buffs license plates I have on my Jeep.

Some tidbits from the conversation(s) I have had with his dad -

Grades won't be an issue. Above 3.0 GPA at Helix will get him in anywhere.
He is wide open, doesn't have his heart set on any school. His dad said he woudn't mind seeing him go away to school.
He hasn't heard from CU since the end of the season, but that isn't surprising considering they had to focus on the '11 class.
He is training with Eric Parker, former Chargers WR.
Has been invited to run routes for Cam Newton in San Diego while Newton is getting ready for the draft.
The videos on youtube are from his sophmore year. His dad is working on his Jr year highlights.
Cameron had been at camps with Nelson Spruce and he thought pretty highly of Spruce.

That's good humint! Sounds like Nelson's the inside track.

Received another update on Cameron. Nebraska, Missouri and Arizona are stepping up and recruiting him hard now. CU is still in this if we step up our efforts to match these other schools.

New article on Scout: http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1075236.html

Had a good showing at the recent USA Combine. Calls Boise State his dream school, but they haven't offered and CU is his #1 right now over programs such as Nebraska, UCLA and Cal that he has been hearing from.

Lee reveals his favorite program at this stage in the recruiting process.

“Right now I would have to say Colorado. I like how their offense is set. It’s a passing offense and they pass the ball around a lot. I would like to go and visit the school soon,” said Lee.

New article on Scout: http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1075236.html

Had a good showing at the recent USA Combine. Calls Boise State his dream school, but they haven't offered and CU is his #1 right now over programs such as Nebraska, UCLA and Cal that he has been hearing from.

Lee reveals his favorite program at this stage in the recruiting process.

“Right now I would have to say Colorado. I like how their offense is set. It’s a passing offense and they pass the ball around a lot. I would like to go and visit the school soon,” said Lee.
homer-simpson-woop-o.gif

A passing offense???

I think we'll be pretty balanced. Best I can tell, we're looking at Shanahan's style of the west coast offense. At their best, those were definitely running offenses but they also generated dual 1,000 yard receivers in the same season.

I wouldn't call us a passing offense, though. Balanced, with the running game setting the tone.

Back