What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO RB Cameron McDondle (Signed to CSU-Pueblo)

Written was TE & ST Coach at UCLA before going to CSU-P. I'd love him at that position at CU. I would bet that if Brookhart left for another shot as a HC or OC somewhere.

Another really good class for CSU-P, they continue to reload and look to be able to build a dynasty at D2 down here. Should be fun to watch these kids and how they develop under our "CU-strong" coaching staff.
Sorry for the bump on this but I found it interesting. A bunch of guys came up from CSU pueblo to hang out today. A lot of the State championship columbine team went to CSU pueblo. Look for a lot of them to transfer to a CSU or Mountain West team in the near future. A lot of the problems with these guys were grades and seem to be getting on the right track. Im also curious why Bernard hasn't gotten more pub. He is taller than Cam and is much faster.

I think Bernard was a Junior this year, no? I agree though. His brother was excellent in Pueblo this year, and I think Bernard is the better back.

I think Bernard was a Junior this year, no? I agree though. His brother was excellent in Pueblo this year, and I think Bernard is the better back.
Yep he is a junior. I graduated from Columbine with Cam and know the guys pretty well. I was a baseball guy. But yea Cam had a good year and CSU-P is loaded with Runningbacks this year. Watching both Christian and Bernard I think they are similar talent wise.

Finished 3rd in the voting for the Harlon Hill Trophy given to the Division II player of the year. Very good career for this guy. Way to represent Colorado!

Back