What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

Tenn boards are gonna flip their **** if so. And isn't this BEFORE JE heads East for the closing In home?

Something about the 3 DC amigos in the Black and Gold. Crawley mentioned, but I don't quite understand how Twitter works, so.....

Either way, i got a good feel about this.

Right before Sherrard tweeted that, he tweeted to Crawley "CALL ME!"

Then, just a few minutes ago, Crawley tweeted:

ImTrickinggg Kenneth Crawley

Make I make the best decision

Sherrard has some info for us, but some student assistant for greg brown is making him keep quiet. I have a good feeling.

They are going to give me hell if I do not tell them. I am scared..lol

30335_1353903961767_1056450548_31079844_7568620_n_normal.jpg

DRam89 David Ramirez @

@Sherrard23 haha are you allowed to say anything if you knew anything?

CU Buffs fans thank @DRam89. Without him I would have probably told you guys. Lmao

Well, Walker or Crawley with Rios visiting. Good times :smile2:

he mentioned on his twitter, it could be the 6 DC Amigos before its all said and done. That would pretty much mean CU owns that school. Would be quite the pipeline being built to an apparently talent rich school in DC.

quote from a tennessee board. "If we lose a recruit to colorado, I will forever stop following recruiting". This one would be sweet!

quote from a tennessee board. "If we lose a recruit to colorado, I will forever stop following recruiting". This one would be sweet!

Wait. Hasn't Tennessee had a similar fall from the grace? Who the **** are they?

Aw hells yes! in 5 years, our DC alumni flag football team is going to be AWESOME!

Tennessee should be less worried about us and more worried about Vandy. Vandy's new coach is absolutely killing it on the recruiting trail (and happens to be one of our biggest competitors for Wes Brown's signature). That being said, anything to make those short, sea-foam wearing shorts preppies squirm.

If I was Sherrard, I'd definitely be reading AB. (I love getting my ego stroked.) He's one of our favorite players and he hasn't even gotten to take the field yet. Much love for Sherrard. Really was too bad we weren't able to line up with him and Henderson as our starting corners this year. Probably would have given us a couple more wins.

Back