What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 IL OT Jordan Diamond (Signed to Auburn)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

i

Simeon Vocational H.S. (Chicago, IL)

Ht: 6-foot-6
Wt: 289 lbs
40: 5.22 secs

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #28 OT
Scout rating: 5*; #8 OT
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #10 OT (#94 overall)
247s rating: 4*-96 grade; #5 OT (#71 overall)

Reported Offers: Arizona, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida State, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oregon, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, West Virginia, Wisconsin

Looks like he's still pretty raw, but still pretty impressive for how young he is.

[video=youtube;wrbHjSSJ9zk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrbHjSSJ9zk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrbHjSSJ9zk&feature=related[/video]

You like to see him get a little more fluid with his kick, punch, etc. It doesn't look all that natural to him. I would definitely say he has the body to play and the thick lower half to anchor and drive on the field. It will be interesting to watch this kids progress over the next year.

Well Iowa is after him and you know that place is like a factory for great offensive linemen. I think many, based off these clips, will be taking a wait and see approach with him however there are a few things you can't coach on the field... 6'6", 6'7" with room to grow is one of those things.

Speaking of Iowa, it is my hope that Embree can turn Boulder into an OL/road grading factory. Nothing speaks to recruits more than physical play. I think we got two solid ones this year with the potential for more.

CU has not offered, but with the way his recruiting has blown up I don't think it matters. I'd expect Big 10 or Notre Dame.

A lot of Michigan fans seem to think he will be picking them very soon. Should help with Thurston.

Diamond chose Auburn today.

That should cause them to pull out of the pursuit for Kozan's signature. It will make the battle between Michigan and Iowa a lot more heated, though.

Back