What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 IN QB Gunner Kiel (Signed to Notre Dame)

Just an update here for anyone interested, sounds like a decision may be coming soon and it is down to Bama and Indiana.

score for Kevin Wilson. who knows, while i thought it was a weird hire....the guy has a Big Ten background with Randy Walker at NWestern. lot of history says he's someone else's OC in 3 years, however.

Wow is right. Doesn't sound like he was very impressive during camps. I wonder if interest fell off with other schools, but Scout still lists him as the #1 QB. I don't know how you pick Indiana for anything football?

I kind of feel for this kid. Going to the crappy (football-wise) instate school with such high expectations. The likelihood of failure seems large.

I kind of feel for this kid. Going to the crappy (football-wise) instate school with such high expectations. The likelihood of failure seems large.

Steve Cutlip would like to have a word with you. Wait, no one can find Steve Cutlip.

It would be fun to say that this commitment is a slap in the face to the paRole tide faithful, but I think they prefer to corral the 5* qb from there in Dixieland. If that doesn't happen, we'll be able to see the mushroom cloud from where we stand.

Well, I think it's awesome he went to a random school. I hope he does well and I hope they beat NU, OSU, and Michigan.

I think he dropped before the commit. He's had a few middle of the pack camp performances recently.

De-Commited from Indiana.

Right now Indiani is probably the worst BCS team, and they're headed in the wrong direction. Their only win was a close one at home against South Carolina St. they lost to Ball St and North Texas. Ouch.

He didn't de-committ he say he is re-evaluating his commitment and is attending the ND USC game.

He didn't de-committ he say he is re-evaluating his commitment and is attending the ND USC game.

Translation: He wants to keep the scholly in his pocket but is gone the second he sees something that looks better.

Don't know how good a QB he is but seems like a potential head case for some coach. I'm glad we have Dillon.

this is retarded for two reasons:

1) Gunner Kiel is not that great in my opinion. Who knows, maybe he develops a lot, but right now, he is not that great comparatively.

2) Us making fun of ANYONE (whether it's Indiana, CSU, Minnesota) is not good...we are very bad...sure, I like this new staff and the potential there is in a new staff recruiting new players...but at this moment, we cannot make fun of anyone.

1) Gunner Kiel is not that great in my opinion. Who knows, maybe he develops a lot, but right now, he is not that great comparatively.

2) Us making fun of ANYONE (whether it's Indiana, CSU, Minnesota) is not good...we are very bad...sure, I like this new staff and the potential there is in a new staff recruiting new players...but at this moment, we cannot make fun of anyone.

We can make fun of CSU. They are the only team we know for sure is worse than us.

We can always make fun of CSU, doesn't matter what our record is or their's, we can always make fun of the sheep.

Heard Lugonbill or whatever his name is talking about Kiel a few days ago about this very thing and, magically, it happens, hmm.

Back