What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 IN QB Gunner Kiel (Signed to Notre Dame)

Translation: He wants to keep the scholly in his pocket but is gone the second he sees something that looks better.

Don't know how good a QB he is but seems like a potential head case for some coach. I'm glad we have Dillon.

:lol: Maybe you missed his offer list...

:lol: Maybe you missed his offer list...

No, it wasn't in reference to the offer list. He had/has a bunch of them although as it gets further into the process and schools get commits from other guys some of those offers go away. He still has a big list of choices to pick from and isn't going to be left out in the cold.

More of what I think is that he committed because he likes the idea of playing at one place but isn't solid in really wanting to be there. He doesn't want to tell them no and may still end up going there but he is also thinking about going where he committed and getting beat up on for four years or going someplace else that doesn't feel right but having a chance to win a lot more games and play with better talent around him.

It would be easier for him if he didn't have all those offers. Problem for him is that no matter what he decides he gives up something the other way.

Gunner Kiel did not impress me during the Elite 11 shows on ESPN. Don't even think he made the elite 11 did he?

No, he didn't make the top 11. For reference, Shane Dillon was #7.

I kinda feel sorry for IU. It's not like they can tell GK "thanks, but we'll be moving on now. Gotta go secure our #2 qb since you wanna look around". Their second and third guys at qb prolly aren't even d1 material, so I'm sure they've told GK that the door is always open.

Gunner's a great prospect, regardless of the Elite 11 beauty contest. I feel bad for Hoosier fans.

I think the 7 on 7's and elite 11 type camps are overrated in some ways. They are useful but, until you strap it up and produce live, it is a beauty contest I agree.

In the end he may still end up there. I have no inside knowledge or anything everyone else here has but I get a feeling he is really torn. He knows that he has options and quality players want to win. He knows that Indiana is bad and isn't likely to get any better, going there means he isn't going to have a shot at major (or even minor) bowls and all the recognition. At the same time it is his home state, he knows people there, his family will be close.

Kiel has be hard to read on his intentions from the start of the process and I think this is why. I really get a sense that he may be leaning one way or another but that for him whatever he decides is going to be a tough decision for him.

LSU with an elite quarterback is a scary thought.

That's probably exactly what Les Miles told Kiel. LSU's defense is scary good and has a lot of underclassmen. Could be even better next year.

Another interesting thing is that LSU will probably get 9 of the top 10 players in Louisiana this year. That's some serious talent.

From the outside, this looks pretty chicken ****tish. But maybe he told LSU privately.

Is Beano Cook still alive?

If so how many days until he predicts at least 2 Heismans for Kiel at Notre Dame, never mind that they will choke away at least a couple of seasons when they are predicted to go to BCS bowls.

Good shenanigans! Love that not one search that brought people here includes ND. There are 8 other schools listed. Forcier!

Only thing dangerous about rapril was the chance of her rack tipping her over. That girl was TINY. Wouldn't have drawn blood. Do you know Rugged has scars from those chicks?

Physical scar from Shelby, emotional from Taylor and Rapril. Just kidding, I dont have feelings.

Back