What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 JC S Gerald Bowman (Signed to USC)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

950182.jpg

Pierce C.C. (Woodland Hills, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-1
Wt: 205 lbs
40: 4.45 secs

Rivals rating: 4*-6.0rr; unranked S
Scout rating: 5*; unranked S
ESPN rating: unranked S
247s rating: 5*-98 rating; #2 juco

Reported Offers: Colorado, Arizona, Arizona State, California, Cincinnati, Kansas State, Miami(FL), Mississippi, Nebraska, Oregon, Oregon State, South Florida, Tennessee, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State, West Virginia, Florida International, New Mexico State, Southern Miss

[video=youtube;xPmhOXt-FCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPmhOXt-FCE[/video]

He is on track to graduate in December and would have three years to play two.

But we all know that might not hold true for CU admissions.

Very nice, aggressive player. Being a juco guy, he could bring some experience to the secondary after perkins' departure. Would be a nice pickup.

I was able to find that he went to Imhotep Institute HS in Philadelphia. I also saw something that he went to a prep school in North Carolina for a year. I would guess that geography is not going to factor into his decision.

lawdogg is senile. That is all.

P.S. 247 Sports is showing the CU offer now.

I was able to find that he went to Imhotep Institute HS in Philadelphia. I also saw something that he went to a prep school in North Carolina for a year. I would guess that geography is not going to factor into his decision.

Imhotep Institute? What's their mascot, a Pharoah? Principals name is Ahman Ra?

I'd never heard of that for a name of a school.

He has offers from all over the place. He visited Arizona and Arizona State recently, coming away pretty impressed with ASU. His teammate Oliver Johnson committed to ASU after that trip.

He seems to be leaning toward playing in the Pac-12, but is not going to be making a decision for a while.

Imhotep Charter is small school that you will be familiar with soon, first its mascot is the panther, the school is known for basketball, but will soon make noise in football, shame if you have and attitude like that, your team wont get top end recruits to help your program turn the corner......

Imhotep Charter is small school that you will be familiar with soon, first its mascot is the panther, the school is known for basketball, but will soon make noise in football, shame if you have and attitude like that, your team wont get top end recruits to help your program turn the corner......

Welcome to the board.

One member made a joke. No attitude. You've got to admit that it's a different name for a school.

I finished up college at the Penn State Abington campus in north Philly. Just did a search for Imhotep and it's just down Old York from there. From what I was able to see, it looks like you guys have built a really good program in about 5 years. Any plans to move up to AAA?

USC working the juco angle pretty hard. I presume the intent is to get these guys to count against last year and open more spots for them for this year?

USC working the juco angle pretty hard. I presume the intent is to get these guys to count against last year and open more spots for them for this year?

I don't know how many they could possibly have to count back. They brought in 30 guys last year.

I don't know how many they could possibly have to count back. They brought in 30 guys last year.

Good point. Perhaps then, the goal is to bring in a few juco guys who will be gone in a couple years out of necessity which will help them with getting under their scholarship limits? Or maybe they're just crazy enough to want big, fast athletes to play safety for them.

Back