What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX ATH Dominic Ramacher (Signed to Oklahoma State)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

i

Guyer H.S. (Denton, TX)

Ht: 6-foot-3
Wt: 230 lbs
40: 4.7 secs

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #26 ATH
Scout rating: 3*; #27 TE
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #3 TE (#126 overall)
247 rating: 3*-88 rating; #36 ATH

Reported Offers: Colorado, Arizona, Arkansas, Baylor, Iowa State, Michigan, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Oregon State, Purdue, Wake Forest, Louisiana Tech, San Diego State

Yeah, this kid isn't playing LB. This is going to be our new FB, no doubt. Very good athlete. Looks like from the highlights he's dabbled in the wildcat and moves around from primary FB to more of a H-Back/TE position. Some guys just have the capabilities to be a devastating blocker, and he has that... whether it's driving a guy to the ground or cutting them down and springing the back for another 10-15 yds, this kid will do it. Great hands too. Looks like the real deal and I imagine EB is salivating over this kid's tape.

[video=youtube;Rf69emqoqX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf69emqoqX0[/video]

Really like this kid and even when he gets down field he is looking to hit somebody

Really cool to see a highlight film filled with a guy (other than a lineman) just blocking the **** out of somone!

Thats awesome. He looks like a beast. Love how he gets after it. I live like 30 minutes away from Denton, looks like I'll be going to their games next year.

furk. if he wants to live in a cold, barren wasteland full of fatties, then by all means go to minnesota. :wink2:

Bottom line, we have better recruiters and coaches. We need to find a way to sell this guy on starting his legacy at Colorado. Not the butthole of the Big 10.

Ramacher recently picked up Arizona and Arkansas offers. Oklahoma and Texas A&M seem to be picking up their interest as well. We have some work to do here, I hope Kennedy can work some magic.

I suggest anyone with a rivals account watch the new highlight they posted for Ramacher yesterday. Kid is fast and athletic, could see him playing on either side of the ball at the next level and he seems open to playing wherever.

Okie Lite.

Not a big surprise that we didn't land him. Never felt like we were really in the mix here. But I was thinking he'd leave the TX-OK-AR area.

Cowpokes got themselves a player. Be interesting to see how they use him in their system.

Back