What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Peyton Williams (Signed to Colorado)

Do you see them play? For all I know, they have their own network and you can plug in from Farmington.

I watched them several times last year, why I knew who Peyton was. This year, all Ive seen is highlights. I think the qb position is giving them alot of issues this year. That usually isnt the case there, it's a next guy up type of position at SLC. They will make a playoff run but there are a few teams I dont see them beating. As far as their own network lol, I actually wouldnt be shocked if they showed their games locally. Seems like there are more hs games on every year. I usually watch texas hs on FSSW, Im sure they will be on there at some point this year.

Has an update on Scout for those with a sub.

Like the pic they used, too.

968590.jpg

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1119938.html

4 receptions for 145 yards and 2 TDs (including an 88-yarder) as part of a tough 42-29 win over Denton Guyer.

12 receptions for 135 yards and a TD in Southlake Carroll's 23-16 first round playoff win.

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1293409

The 6-foot-1, 185-pound Colorado pledge is a very good all-around receiver. He was able to beat cornerbacks deep while also being a possession guy on third downs. The most impressive aspect of Williams' game, though, is his ability to find a seam in the defense. He constantly found the soft spot in zone coverage, and would sit and wait for the ball. He finished with 12 catches for 135 yards and a touchdown and could have had a lot more if Carroll was not so dedicated to the run. Playing at a school known for instilling discipline in its players, it would not be a surprise to see Williams as an early contributor at the next level.

First time poster to this site. Great to have a neighborhood kid committed to the Buffs. Seen a couple games, Peyton reminds me of Scotty Mckight, but a little bigger. Southlake is a football machine and always places a few kids in D1 every year, so its really good to tap into this school and area down here.

Back