What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Thomas Johnson (Signed to Texas A&M)

I can't figure out if that just wooshed me or it was a failed joke.

First off, it "Swooshed" over you, not "wooshed" over you...at least until SOPA kicks in.

Secondly, he was referring to the pay-to-play Seastrunk (sp?) issue.

First off, it "Swooshed" over you, not "wooshed" over you...at least until SOPA kicks in.

Secondly, he was referring to the pay-to-play Seastrunk (sp?) issue.

I always thought it was wooooshed, but maybe that is just on eDuck lol. I know he was referring to the Seastrunk situation, but just not sure why unless he was referencing that Oregon paid more to Lyles then Cal.

I always thought it was wooooshed, but maybe that is just on eDuck lol. I know he was referring to the Seastrunk situation, but just not sure why unless he was referencing that Oregon paid more to Lyles then Cal.

Ding.

We'll be bringing this up whenever we talk about Oregon recruiting a kid from Texas due to the recruiting network the Ducks built there through street agents.

Ding.

We'll be bringing this up whenever we talk about Oregon recruiting a kid from Texas due to the recruiting network the Ducks built there through street agents.

I have no doubt and I wont let it bother me since I am used to it lol

Swooshed was a Nike joke.

Look, I really sense your close to committing to Allbuffs, full time, as a Buff fan. But if you're going to do that, I need to know that you're really in this for long haul, and willing to work as hard as necessary to think through some of these jokes.

Swooshed was a Nike joke.

Look, I really sense your close to committing to Allbuffs, full time, as a Buff fan. But if you're going to do that, I need to know that you're really in this for long haul, and willing to work as hard as necessary to think through some of these jokes.

I am just straight up out of it this morning lol..... My brain never felt like turning on and I am now 0-2 in jokes lol

I am just straight up out of it this morning lol..... My brain never felt like turning on and I am now 0-2 in jokes lol

Well, you're Candadian and an Oregon fan, so I'm thinking there's some pretty heavy weed smoking going on throughout your day.

Oregon is the leader. Cal gets his last visit if everything remains the same. Chip Kelley visited him this weekend in Texas but Cal gets him last.

Oregon is the leader. Cal gets his last visit if everything remains the same. Chip Kelley visited him this weekend in Texas but Cal gets him last.

If he chooses Cal I might cry... You guys have what 6 WR's in this class alone? Save some for the rest of the Pac-12 North!

If he chooses Cal I might cry... You guys have what 6 WR's in this class alone? Save some for the rest of the Pac-12 North!

Word on the street is that he likes us too. We have a ton of talent at WR right now but Cal has never and will never rescind schollys like SC or the SEC. We honor our sh*t and play everyone. We are currently in the mix for 5* #1 WR Stefon Diggs too. You might have seen him go off in the AA game today canard? You should be worried that they both want to play at Cal as they both like Desean Jackson and our new facilities. :nod:

Word on the street is that he likes us too. We have a ton of talent at WR right now but Cal has never and will never rescind schollys like SC or the SEC. We honor our sh*t and play everyone. We are currently in the mix for 5* #1 WR Stefon Diggs too. You might have seen him go off in the AA game today canard? You should be worried that they both want to play at Cal as they both like Desean Jackson and our new facilities. :nod:

How the hell do you think you could get Diggs admitted? Gonna try to claim he's a musical prodigy and get a special exception with your admittance window? :lol:

I actually didn't watch the AA game, but I heard that Baladucci (SP?) tore it up. I do have a question how the hell is Stefon Diggs going to qualify at Cal lol? Last I checked he wasn't the brightest light bulb.

Back